No announcement yet.

2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright so I have a couple things to say, first of all LenDale is getting very annoying 'cause he's always got something wrong with him, he's never really proved he was worth his 2nd round pick, and he just seems like a hit to the salary right now while he's not doing anything helpful for himself or the team.

Also I am persoonally very optomistic about Reynaldo Hill being the starting corner so the Griffin can move to his natrual position and we can release LaMiss Thompson. I have always rather liked Hill and now that he is fully recovered from his injuries he should be awesome.

Also this may not be the right place but does anyone think they can make a sig for Chris Henry for me?

Comment

• Originally posted by VYTitans View Post
      Alright so I have a couple things to say, first of all LenDale is getting very annoying 'cause he's always got something wrong with him, he's never really proved he was worth his 2nd round pick, and he just seems like a hit to the salary right now while he's not doing anything helpful for himself or the team.

Also I am persoonally very optomistic about Reynaldo Hill being the starting corner so the Griffin can move to his natrual position and we can release LaMiss Thompson. I have always rather liked Hill and now that he is fully recovered from his injuries he should be awesome.

Also this may not be the right place but does anyone think they can make a sig for Chris Henry for me?
      on it.........

Comment

• According to the Tennessean, LenDale participated in practice today for the first time. Be good to see this become a regular thing instead of whenever he feels good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
          According to the Tennessean, LenDale participated in practice today for the first time. Be good to see this become a regular thing instead of whenever he feels good.
          which isnt alot lol

Comment

• Wow thanks stephenson! that was quick. I really like how yours looks, and how do you guys make sigs cause I would like to learn.

And yeah I would like to see LeDale practice more, because while I really like Chris Henry he is not an every down back so LeDale would be a welcome help for Henry.

Also is there and news on Reynaldo or Griffin and how that race is going? or who is battling for the Free Safety spot?

Comment

• Code:
              http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/9849/untitled2bg3.jpg

Comment

• Wow! That is freaking awesome dude! Thanks alot stephenson! I owe you big time.

Comment

• Originally posted by VYTitans View Post
                  Wow! That is freaking awesome dude! Thanks alot stephenson! I owe you big time.
                  rep and props please :)

Comment

• Speaking of sigs, we all need some "Free PacMan" banners to put in our signatures like the Bears fans have for Tank.
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                      Speaking of sigs, we all need some "Free PacMan" banners to put in our signatures like the Bears fans have for Tank.
                      Someone get on this! FREE PACMAN

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                      Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Apparently, the recently released CB Kelly Herndon (formerly of the Seahawks) is coming into town for a workout.

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs....706060454/1027

Also...Chris Brown remains an option at RB.

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs....706060453/1027

Comment

• I saw the kelly herndon thing a couple of days ago but figured the titans wouldnt be interested since theyre putting griffin at corner

Comment

• I'd like to sign Brown for cheap.

Comment

• I don't care much for signing Brown. His signing would disturb me, as it would show unconfidence in White and Henry.

I think Herndon would be a great signing. He's old, but has the experience. Plus, it may allow Griffin so play FS.

Also...

Young invites Tennessee receivers to Texas for workouts

"No, no, get your butt down here." -Vince

Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Bulluck was on the NFL channel today hosting some.....

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                                XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                                Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                                http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information