Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • We just signed Kelly Herndon. Gives us a little more depth. He'll probably get some work in the nickel/dime packages covering the slot.

    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2899236

    Could this finally spell the end for Andre Woolfolk? We can only hope

    Comment


    • I think Woolfolk will play out his contract. Either way, I'm liking our secondary more now. With the additions of Harper and Herndon, along with Hill and Finnegan, we could have a solid CB group. And possibly now the need for Griffin to play CB will diminish.

      Great signing.
      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

      [@TDWinstead]
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

      Comment


      • any updates on danny ware?

        Comment


        • according to espn, pacman has dropped his appeal and will serve his 1 year suspension.

          Comment


          • And he'll be in Las Vegas tomorrow to resolve the shooting incident, and decide whether or not he'll be charged with anything. Anyway, smart move for Pac. The only way people will stop hating him is if they forget about him, and him not appealing may take him off of the topics lists on Around the Horn.
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

            [@TDWinstead]
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

            Comment


            • Pacman at it again....MAYBE another shooting at strip club again..........

              Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
              XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
              Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
              http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

              Comment


              • He's just a possibly "witness" as of now. So far his only wrong doing was a confrontation with another group of guys, but late night at a night club, thats not something out of the ordinary. Still though, if he's linked to the shooter at all, I'm going to stop attempting to defend this guy.

                Lets see how his posse likes Pac when he's in Ontario getting paid a CFL salary.
                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

                [@TDWinstead]
                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

                Comment


                • police on monday had said pacman was not at the strip club, but now they are according to SI.com

                  Comment


                  • Pacman shaved his head, lol



                    If he ever plays football again, he wont have to wear a helmet 4 sizes too big.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
                      Pacman shaved his head, lol



                      If he ever plays football again, he wont have to wear a helmet 4 sizes too big.
                      he'd be lucky to play arena football league in barcelona.

                      Comment


                      • Anybody have an idea when single game tickets go on sale?

                        cause I turn 21 at the end of August and want to go to a game and get hammered...I've been waiting for this moment for what feels like forever and want to make sure i have tickets to hopefully the colts game
                        Sig by PitBull

                        All-hail Bulluck

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Titans10 View Post
                          Anybody have an idea when single game tickets go on sale?

                          cause I turn 21 at the end of August and want to go to a game and get hammered...I've been waiting for this moment for what feels like forever and want to make sure i have tickets to hopefully the colts game
                          America's Youth there......


                          What about Len Dale White guys? I got him on my fantasy team and am wondering if he's worth a start over Ahman Green. Thanks
                          hate him back, it works for me.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
                            America's Youth there......


                            What about Len Dale White guys? I got him on my fantasy team and am wondering if he's worth a start over Ahman Green. Thanks
                            Umm a better question is why in the hell would you have already done a fantasy draft? Injuries could still happen, players could switch teams, i just dont understand it. Me and my friends usually just wait till a couple weeks before week one. But to answer your question i'm going to have to say ahman over lenwhale at this point.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Titans10 View Post
                              Anybody have an idea when single game tickets go on sale?

                              cause I turn 21 at the end of August and want to go to a game and get hammered...I've been waiting for this moment for what feels like forever and want to make sure i have tickets to hopefully the colts game
                              You better start saving your $$$ now because (if you didn't know) everything at the stadium is uber-expensive.

                              Of course, you could always tailgate before the game -- but then you run the risk of getting too drunk and security not letting you into the game.

                              Choose wisely, my friend. Choose wisely...

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by MicktheGreat View Post
                                You better start saving your $$$ now because (if you didn't know) everything at the stadium is uber-expensive.

                                Of course, you could always tailgate before the game -- but then you run the risk of getting too drunk and security not letting you into the game.

                                Choose wisely, my friend. Choose wisely...

                                I will definatly pregame before I get to the stadium cause it would cost me like 70 bucks to get drunk at the game, I just need a few once I get in to keep my buzz up...I've been drinking since I was 16 so I can handle my alcohol well so I dont have to worry about getting to drunk and them not letting me in

                                but anybody have an idea when tickets go on sale?
                                Sig by PitBull

                                All-hail Bulluck

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information