2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Titans10 View Post
    I will definatly pregame before I get to the stadium cause it would cost me like 70 bucks to get drunk at the game, I just need a few once I get in to keep my buzz up...I've been drinking since I was 16 so I can handle my alcohol well so I dont have to worry about getting to drunk and them not letting me in

but anybody have an idea when tickets go on sale?
    man dont become the drunk that ruins the game for others. theres nothing i hate more than going to a game and a drunk or two ruining it because they wont shut up.

Comment

• I love the obnoxious drunks that taunt the opposing team all game long... but thats just me. It's hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
        man dont become the drunk that ruins the game for others. theres nothing i hate more than going to a game and a drunk or two ruining it because they wont shut up.
        dont have to worry about that casue im not an obnoxious drunk or one of those drunken re*tard fans who have to comment about everything and try to be funny but I will be very loud if need be

really i just want to be able to legally drink at the game, and have the vendors ask for my id because i will be 21 finally
        Sig by PitBull

All-hail Bulluck

Comment

• the two games im going to try to go to the most are the panthers and chargers game.

Comment

• Hi, Im wondering why you guys let Erron Kinney go last season and what are the pros and cons. Hands, hips, speed, ect.... thanks.

Comment

• he's injured, his career is prob over. when he was healthy though he was one of the most underrated TEs in the league in terms of being able to block and catch.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                Hi, Im wondering why you guys let Erron Kinney go last season and what are the pros and cons. Hands, hips, speed, ect.... thanks.
                I think he had a recurring knee injury. Either that or the one he had was pretty serious. I think his career is over...I know he wants to become a firefighter after football. He was a good player, one of the better all around TE's out there. Good safety valve, real good blocker. Not very fast at all, but he was a decent receiver.

Comment

• http://www.titansradio.com/cgi-bin/b...urb=news648060

Titans Sign Draft Picks Harris And Johnson
                  Staff Report July 10, 2007 The Titans have agreed to terms with two draft choices, Guard/Center Leroy Harris and Defensive Tackle Antonio Johnson.
                  Terms of both deals were not disclosed.
                  Harris, a fourth-round pick from North Carolina State, was a four-year starter for the Wolfpack. In 42 career starts, he logged starts at center, left guard and right guard and was first-team All-ACC in both his junior and senior seasons.
                  Johnson was a fifth-round selection in this year’s draft after he spent two seasons at Mississippi State. The 6-2, 305 pound Johnson became a full-time starter for the Bulldogs in 2006, recording 21 tackles, four tackles for loss, two fumble recoveries and one blocked kick. Johnson began his college career at Mississippi Delta Community College after coming out of Leland High School where he did not play football his senior season.
                  ''He was really kind of a late bloomer,'' Titans Head Coach Jeff Fisher said. ''We will work with him and be patient, but he's got a lot of qualities that could lead good things.''
                  Harris and Johnson are the first two of the Titans 10 draft choices to agree to terms.

Comment

• leroy harris was our best draft pick. give it two years and we could have the best young offensive line in football.

Comment

• Good to see some of the guys are starting to sign. I haven't been keeping up on that at all.

As for Erron Kinney, Cashmoney and Pit Pull basically nailed the nail on the head. He was a great, under-rated TE, and was a big part of the trio of TE's that caught all those catches for us a season or so ago. But last year he was severely injured, and apparently it was something he couldn't come back from. It sucks.
                      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• i really want training camp too start -_-

Comment

• Originally posted by stephenson86 View Post
                          i really want training camp too start -_-
                          me too so i can go to some.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
                            me too so i can go to some.
                            i cant go (england -_-)

Comment

• you'll be there in spirit.

Comment

• We signed Ryan Smith, the cornerback from Florida.
                                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information