2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
    im still hoping we sign a vet to play opposite bjones.
    i agree, we have to many ?????????? marks at WR, we have Bjones @ 1 who is coming off surgery and may not be 100% then after that we have Roydell Williams who hasnt shown much of anything, an injured David Givens and some rookie nobodys we got in the draft. Doesnt sound like a promising wide reciever corps to me...this season could be very ugly on the offensive side, Vince cant do it all himself

I just hope one of these running backs step up big or we could be in for a very long season
    Sig by PitBull

All-hail Bulluck

Comment

• What surgery is Jones coming off of? He had ACL surgery last year, but he didn't even miss a game last season, so I don't see how it would effect him this year.

Btw, who's out there that you guys think will upgrade our receivers? Cause I'm not seein anyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
        What surgery is Jones coming off of? He had ACL surgery last year, but he didn't even miss a game last season, so I don't see how it would effect him this year.

Btw, who's out there that you guys think will upgrade our receivers? Cause I'm not seein anyone
        somebody thatll get cut in training camp.

Comment

• Do you expect our WR problems to be fixed by someone that can't even make it out of training camp with a team? I don't forsee anyone significant being cut during camp, and if they are, it's gonna be because they can't perform anymore. I say we should stick with the guys we have.

Comment

• my bad maybe bjones didnt have surgery but i thought he had another one this offseason, may of been thinking of somebody else

but its to late to do anything about our wr issues anyways...im just really disappointed about this offseason after the great finish we had at the end of last season. only positive about this offseason is we didnt overpay for any free agents like clements
            Sig by PitBull

All-hail Bulluck

Comment

Do you expect our WR problems to be fixed by someone that can't even make it out of training camp with a team? I don't forsee anyone significant being cut during camp, and if they are, it's gonna be because they can't perform anymore. I say we should stick with the guys we have.
              a player might not fit into a system, contract issues, you never know what could happen.

Comment

• For some reason, I'm recalling Jones having another surgery at the end of the season as well, but it was nothing serious. At least, I wasn't worried about it. I may be wrong though.

The main point is that no one in FA is a significant upgrade over our group of WR's, and the likeliness that anyone who fits that mold will be cut AND we pick them up is highly unlikely.

Vince will just have to play with the hand he's been dealt with.
                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Reading the most recent reports, seems like LenDale has gotten his act together finally. McClain had a small writeup mentioning it in his latest article. I think he'll ultimately be our starter by the time the season rolls around. As long as he keep it going through training camp without getting hurt.

Btw....training camp starts friday. That should start up a few talking points once it gets started. I wish we had more media coverage of it though

Comment

Reading the most recent reports, seems like LenDale has gotten his act together finally. McClain had a small writeup mentioning it in his latest article. I think he'll ultimately be our starter by the time the season rolls around. As long as he keep it going through training camp without getting hurt.

Btw....training camp starts friday. That should start up a few talking points once it gets started. I wish we had more media coverage of it though
                    is it open to the public from the very beginning? cause if so i do believe ill prob be going up there monday the week after.

Comment

• I'm guessing you've all heard about the witness that's come forward in Pacman's Vegas case. It's one of the club employees, and he's saying that Pac didn't incite the riot. We'll see how this plays out.

Comment

• i hadnt heard that. where did you hear it?

Comment

• http://www.newschannel5.com/global/story.asp?s=6834541

Comment

• Yeah, I hadn't got wind of that either. Thats great news for Pac, since this may become a "He said, She said" type of case, which benefits the defense.
                            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• huh interesting, good find.

Comment

• We signed Eric Moulds to a 1 year deal. To be honest, I either expect him to contribute very little, or maybe even be cut before camp is over. I don't think he has anything left in the tank. He couldn't separate last year with the Texans.

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs..../70725059/1027

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information