2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
    I said aside from the Colts game, since I think that game would be the obvious choice for most.
    Oh, sorry :) I knew reading comprehension skills would be needed in my future, but I still slept through English :(

Okay, I'll go with the home game against the Chargers. If our season is going well, maybe it will be on Sunday night on NBC as part of their "flex" schedule.
    "A lot of people say this and say that about us, but thatís a good thing. We want to keep it low, and we donít want all the hype going with the Tennessee Titans. We want to just keep it low. Yíall just keep talking about us, talking bad about us, so we can just continue to go out there each week and show the whole world what type of football team we are." -- Vince Young

T-minus 1 year until the beginning of the Titans Dynasty!

Comment

• id definitely say chargers. id show up like 3 hours before the game to try and get LTs autograph.

Comment

• Odom getting some love from Sports Illustrated.
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• We traded for Bryce Fisher from the Seahawks. Says it is apparently for a draft pick. I'll have to see how high it is before I judge it.

If it's not too much, then I think it's a solid move. We needed another vet DE badly to add to the rotation. It's also decent insurance if LaBoy or Odom get injured. I wasn't too confident in Conover as the backup even though he played decent in preseason.

Comment

• Did Cory Simon play any last week??

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
            XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
            Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
            http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• Barely any. I don't expect him to get alot of snaps for at least a few weeks. He's gotta play himself into the rotation.

Btw, Jesse Mahelona was released to make roster space for Fisher.

Comment

• LaMont Thompson signed with the Dolphins...

...*snicker*...
                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
                  Barely any. I don't expect him to get alot of snaps for at least a few weeks. He's gotta play himself into the rotation.

Btw, Jesse Mahelona was released to make roster space for Fisher.
                  How many snaps did Starks get against the Jags??

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                  XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                  Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                  http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• I saw Starks multiple times in the game. He's easily #3 on the depth chart now, but I'm hoping Simon becomes the presence that he used to be. Especially now that Mahelona's gone. If Haynesworth gets hurt or suspended, our Run D is shot.
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• It seems that after the Jaguars lost to the Titans, the city of Jacksonville are showing their frustration and disappointment. The Jacksonville vs Atlanta game has been blacked out by local media since the team can't sell the remaining 4,000 tickets.
                      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Speaking of Haynesworth, he was an animal last week. Big boy must be playing for a big payday. I got a feeling that he's gonna be tagged though.

And while we're on DT's...what a find Tony Brown was. I remember when we picked him up off the waiver wire, Fish said he couldn't believe he was available...meanwhile, all the fans and everyone were like "Who the hell is Tony Brown, theres no way he makes this team". Nice call Fish

Comment

• I hope we re-sign Haynesworth. Honestly, I think he sent a message to MoJo Drew by slinging him to the ground like a child throwing a Barbie doll. It was a penalty, but I think it set the tone for our defense and messed with the head of Drew. We need Al's mean streak and presence on our defense. And even if we do re-sign him, I would not mind one bit drafting another stud DT in Glenn Dorsey or Frank Okam, who has a Al-like stature of 6'5-320, and taking the Jacksonville approach. Tony Brown was a gem, but if we lose Haynesworth, we have no run-stuffer.
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Albert was just fined for that hit on MJD. What a crock of ****. WTF is he supposed to do if they don't whistle the play dead? Drew was still trying to get forward progress and was still chuggin for yards, so Al threw him down. I thought the penalty was BS but to give him a fine on top of it? Might as well put a skirt on em

Comment

• Haynesworth has a history, which is the only reason he would be fined. Still, he doesn't deserve a fine.

In other news, Colts LB Freddy Keiaho will not play against us on Sunday due to a dislocated elbow he suffered last week. Great news for LenDale and Chris Brown, since Keiaho played really well for the Colts against the Saints run offense.
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Maybe we'll get to see some of Griffin tomorrow. I'd like to see us match him up on Dallas Clark

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information