No announcement yet.

2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That'd be a good matchup, but I'd probably be more comfortable with Fuller on Clark. It seems that if teams focus on Harrison and Wayne, it ends up being Clark who makes them pay. Still, I'd like to see Griffin get more playing time, but maybe throwing him in against one of the best offenses in the league would be a bad idea.
    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Did you guys know that Samuel L. "Mother *******" Jackson was a Titans and Vols fan?
      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
        Did you guys know that Samuel L. "Mother *******" Jackson was a Titans and Vols fan?
        Just another reason why the Titans rule.

Comment

• So apart from looking up my self(Which i already did) i figured i would ask the fans and get the real scoop; How is LenDale White looking this year... im watching the game as i write and man it sure looks like he gained alot of weight and looks out of shape. Could that be effecting his play. Chris Brown has had some good runs, is he looking like his old self?

Comment

• White is what he is: a power back. He's gonna get 4 YPC usually, and be in on goal line situations. He's done well in that role so far, and is doing well as a starter. Brown has looked great this season, and is our leading rusher. He's averaging over 6 YPC, and spells White. White softens...INTERCEPTION!!!
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Keith Bulluck is the AFC Defensive Player of the Week. No surprise there. Was he really a safety at Syracuse?

Also, Chris Hope isn't dominating this year like I thought... But I'm predicting a big game when we plays Joey Harrington and the Falcons.

Ahhhh, nothing like a bye when after your team just won on Monday night...
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Look at his arms! ...Wait... Look at Herron's arms! Daaaaaaaaang!
                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Rookie no more! Hardcore veteran now!

*Does his veteran happy dance*

/spam
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Man, Haynesworth tore it up on Monday Night Football. It just seemed like he was always disrupting every running play and ripped apart the Saints offensive line

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                    Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Well, howzabout some former Titans discussion?

Travis Henry tested positive for marijuana again, and will likely serve a one year suspension. His test was not administered by the NFL, so Henry is filing a lawsuit to prevent the NFL from using his positive test as grounds for suspension. He'll also probably appeal if he is suspended.

When I saw this on ESPN's ticker, I busted out laughing. Then I remembered that 3 days earlier, I picked up Selvin Young in my 20-team fantasy football league (I now have Thomas Jones(2nd pick), Marion Barber(3rd pick), and Selvin Young(Waivers). Championship!). So at this point I'm clapping and laughing. I'm so glad we didn't give him a big contract by resigning him. It makes you wonder if Fisher, Reinfeldt, and Co. knew that Henry may still have been puffin' the magic dragon?
                      Last edited by TitanHope; 10-05-2007, 04:32 PM.
                      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• yea, especially since the running game is doing pretty well without him anyways.

Comment

• We could have had Henry for 4 games, and then lost him, leaving us with LenDale and likely some scrub, since I doubt Brown resigns and C. Henry even gets drafted. Now, we have just LenDale and more bad publicity. And not to mention we're without a player who we just paid big money to.

Instead, Denver loses Henry, but has Selvin Young who has looked good in limited time. We have White, Brown, and C. Henry and own one of the league's best rushing attacks. We look smart by cutting a pot head, and save a bunch of money by switching our car insur...I mean by not resigning Henry.

Needless to say, we're in the best case scenario. At the beginning of the season, I thought the FO was crazy for letting Henry leave. Now, I understand why they have their jobs and I'm typing this right now. Hooray!
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Henry was like 4 days away from being rotated out of the substance abuse program, which would have given him a clean slate.

Comment

• ...we run a "4-3, Man-Coverage" defense, correct?
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                                ...we run a "4-3, Man-Coverage" defense, correct?
                                idk bout the titans but i just got my defensive play book today for flag football and we run a 2-1 because its 7 on the field only lmao.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information