Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i like him i think he will do well

Comment

• He has the potential, just no work ethic like you said. Hopefully the "last chance" mentality will actually set in and he'll get his rear in gear, and Chow will have the chance to prove his "genius" tag. If not, he's cut with little money wasted. Though, realistically, I can't see us signing another WR this late unless there's an injury.
      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• hes a monster in the redzone, give him like a tiny ****** 1 year deal and use him in the slot in jump balls, he could do that....surely

Comment

• Damn it PacMan...
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• pacman never ceases to amaze me. its incredible how the stupidest person in the world is richer right now then i probably ever will be. we should just trade him for whatever we can get in the offseason even if its just a 7th rounder. what adds to the sting is the game that antrel rolle had this weekend which is who i wanted in the first place.

Comment

• Yup, he's got a 4.3 40 but an IQ of 71 (70 or lower is legally a "dee, dee, dee", by the way).

The exact nature of the altercation is unclear, though a Nashville police spokesman said the department does not have record of an incident involving the two players.
              Its purely a team matter, since Titans officials are investigating it and the Nashville police didn't even know it occurred. So Pac would only be in trouble by the team, but its not like the Titans can punish him anymore than he has already been.

What I'm wondering is, what the **** is he doing messing with Haynesworth?! I think this is the second time these two have had a confrontation too. Out of all the players on the team, Al is the last one I'd mess with. Especially since Al's sore hammy weighs more than PacMan. Now thats stupid...
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• i hate pacman, so much

Comment

• i wish haynesworth wouldve just stomped his head in. i believe the nfl and the titans would have actually gave him a bonus, and nashville wouldve given him the key to the city.

Comment

• What would you guys be willing to give up for Roy Williams (WR)?
                    Left NFLDC: 20080918.

Comment

• Originally posted by TacticaLion View Post
                      What would you guys be willing to give up for Roy Williams (WR)?
                      2nd this year and 3rd next year... maybe 2nd next year

Comment

• 2nd this and next year and mike williams

Comment

• Brandon Jones has been placed on IR.
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Albert Haynesworth, Kyle Vanden Bosch, and Rob Bironas were all named to the Pro Bowl!
                            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• wooooooooooo kvb and haynesworth too pwnt seve hutchinson and walter jones

Comment

• You guys remember KVB's first Pro Bowl? Dude went there as an alternate, and collected 3 sacks! Him, Haynesworth, and Jared Allen will own. And Vince Wilfork will be there to take who ever out at the knees...
                                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information