No announcement yet.

2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, I really like Norm Chow, but it definitely was justified by the recession of Vince Young. I think it was just a sophomore slump, and Chow deserved at least another year, but what can you do. I wish luck to Norm, and he could be an offensive coordinator on other teams, or possibly head back to the college ranks. Anyone see him as a coach in college possibly?

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
    Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Reinfeldt can go choke on his own vomit.

Comment

• What makes you think Reinfeldt fired him?

It's not like our offense was setting the world on fire anyway. I liked Norm as a coach, and sure we don't have alot of playmakers, but let's be honest: Our offense was **** for the past 3 years. And that's putting it kindly.

Comment

• Who are your guys favorites for the job? Cam Cameron? Brian Billick? I have no clue.

Comment

• I hear that the Titans are going to try to bring back Jeffs old friend and old Titan, Heimerdinger!

Comment

• Woman drops complaint on Pacman.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
                don't matter....
                Pac is on tape saying he wants out of tennessee and wants to go to Dallas.

http://www.rollingout.com/v2/index_v...tid=1152288003
                fine, leave douche bag!

Comment

• When was that video?

Comment

• Do we have a date for the video?

That really didn't sound like a trade demand, but like a wish that could happen (especially after Dallas' great year). Reminds me of T.O when he talked about getting passes thrown to him by Brett Favre. I doubt Pacman gets traded. He is a nutcase, but a nutcase that produces should be kept around unless you can get equal trade value. You really can't put much of a price on shutdown corners because they are so hard to come by. I say give him next year to see where he mentally is at, because he still sounds like that crazy money spending, party going Pacman. Just one more year Pac..
                    Last edited by aNYtitan; 01-18-2008, 01:12 PM. Reason: Additional comments

Comment

• apparently this video was created in August so I dont know how this hasn't been mentioned earlier. Whatever. Good riddance. Hopefully we can get a draft pick for him.

Comment

apparently this video was created in August so I dont know how this hasn't been mentioned earlier. Whatever. Good riddance. Hopefully we can get a draft pick for him.
                        Well you have to remember that during those summer months we were really treating Pacman like crap, not even speaking about him, I mean Jeff Fisher didn't even want to speak his name, so he does have a right to be angry against the organization, back when this was made. He is worth a 1st round draft pick, but we will only get something like a 3rd or 4th. I mean Randy Moss was worth a 4th, and he is arguably the most athletic WR in the NFL

Comment

apparently this video was created in August so I dont know how this hasn't been mentioned earlier. Whatever. Good riddance. Hopefully we can get a draft pick for him.
                          it was made in august, but JUST posted to that site this week.

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs..../80118017/1027

Comment

• Did you know that pac man jones has hit more strippers than he has wide recievers?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

• Am I mistaken or is Antwan Odom going to be a free agent this year?

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                                Am I mistaken or is Antwan Odom going to be a free agent this year?
                                You are not mistaken. Him, Haynesworth, and Laboy are all FA's this offseason.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information