Personally, from that list, I'd rank them:
1. Philip Merling -- I like the versatility that he would add to our DL...capable of playing DE or DT in our system since (other than Haynesworth) Scwartz seems to prefer smaller, pass-rushing DTs.
2. Derrick Harvey -- personally, I think Harvey might be slightly overrated, but I still think he'd be a good value in the late 1st round. Antwan Odom's status would influence the necessity of making a pick like this.
3. Calais Campbell -- I think his size and potential are intriguing at that point in the 1st round.
4. Kentwan Balmer -- lots of potential but seems like a risky pick, although I think he could be a good fit for our system and he certainly fills a need (IMO) by providing Haynesworth with some help on the interior DL.
5. Dan Connor -- as you can see, I think DL is a bigger need than LB. Otherwise, Connor would probably be higher on this list. He was probably overrated a few months ago, but I actually think he's being underrated right now.
6. Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie
7. Reggie Smith
8. Aqib Talib
9. Lawrence Jackson
10. Pat Sims
11. Quentin Groves
DRC is raw, but I really like his potential and, according to Scott, he looked fantastic at Senior Bowl. I think Reggie Smith is probably a little underrated. Honestly, I don't know much about Talib but he's supposed to be a legit CB. I like Lawrence Jackson to an extent, but I don't think he'd be an improvement on what we already have at DE with Odom and LaBoy. At his size and skill-set, I'm not real sure how Pat Sims fits into our defensive system, and I'm weary of Quentin Groves.