2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stephenson86 View Post
    but like the titans typically do, we wont sign him, because our front office are p****'s
    We better be players in FA this year or Ill be mad. If that means resigning all of our important guys or going to get some other players in the market thats what we need to do. We are only 3 or 4 players away from being serious contenders.

Comment

• i think we should go after desean foster as soon as FA starts, and bring him into camp, love the guy

Comment

• Anyone else think that julius jones might be an ok complement to lendale?

Comment

• yeh, he looked like he could of been a 1000 yard 10+ TD guy in his rookie season, no idea what happened to him though

Comment

• The problem I have with signing or drafting a starting quality RB is that on gameday, either Chris Henry or the new RB will be inactive. I wanna know what we really have in Henry before bringing in another RB and having another White/Brown/Henry situation. I'd rather bring in a late round RB or low grade FA who can ride the pine until he's needed.

Or if the coaches think Henry is just not going to pan out, I wouldn't mind bringing in somebody. I think if they make the Barber deal, or bring in a quality RB, Henry's days are numbered with Sherman gone.
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Yea I'd much rather spend 5th-7th pick on an RB with maybe some special teams skills as opposed to going after one in FA.

Comment

• yvenson bernard, good hands

Comment

yvenson bernard, good hands
                  We can pick him up as an UDFA after that blistering 4.8 40 he ran at the combine.

Comment

• sweet, love that guy, i knew hed deliberatly run a poor 40

how did okam workout?

Comment

sweet, love that guy, i knew hed deliberatly run a poor 40

how did okam workout?
                      Not so well either. If I remember correctly he ran like a 5.3 40.

Comment

• David Givens expected to be released.

They'll probably reach an injury settlement. I wish the best for Givens, though.
                        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

sweet, love that guy, i knew hed deliberatly run a poor 40

how did okam workout?
                          I thought Okam looked like crap. He put up good bench press numbers though. 32 reps I think. But he looked fat and sloppy to me. He weighed in about a doughnut short of 350 and had a huge gut.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
                            I thought Okam looked like crap. He put up good bench press numbers though. 32 reps I think. But he looked fat and sloppy to me. He weighed in about a doughnut short of 350 and had a huge gut.
                            i really wish hed stop being a texas Dt and get his head on straight, he could be a total beast, lazy bastard

Comment

• What is it about Texas DT's with potential that slack, and underachieve?

Comment

• i really dno, it pisses me off lol

i have us taking devin thomas in my new mock and i have desean jackson falling out of the first round, i think his TINY weigh in does hurt him alot in terms of durability

id rather us have a bigger target for young as oppose to an ant

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information