No announcement yet.

2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you guys tell me a little bit about Antwan Odom , the Cardinals are having him in for a visit Tuesday.

Do you think he can play standing up in the 3-4?

Comment

• Could Tennessee please make a big splash in FA?

Comment

• I dont think Odom is suited to play outside LB in a 3-4. He's definitely gonna get paid more than he should but if he doesnt have to carry a pass rush by himself, then he can definitely contribute. His 8 sacks this year should be about his average if he's stays healthy. He's an OK runstopper.

Comment

• i doubt the Cardinals will pay him more than what he is worth because we don't have that kind of money, i don't see how he fits in our system but i guess we will find out

Comment

• we i want bryant johnson (sure thats his name from the cardinals) also, i cant believe we are letting odom shop around

Comment

• apparently eugene wilson is visting with us, why??????

unless hope isnt ready for next season, we dont need a safety, we have good depth and griffin should not be moved back to corner, i really dont get this move

Comment

• i really want us to go after lito sheppard

Comment

• I think Eugene Wilson can play corner which is probably why we would be interested in him, plus his versatility. I can't believe some fans in the NFL forum are excited not only about Starks to the Dolphins, but I actually saw some people that are excited to have Ben Troupe in for a visit. I'm confused.

Comment

• lol they are vboth BIG BUSTS althought itd be nice to see them revitalise their career, starks will be playing 3-4 end i think

any way

WE GOT CRUMPLER WOOOOOOOO

think he is going to be an AWESOME signing, he isnt a tall guy but he is fast and big, makes big plays and has solid hands, he wil be vinces new favorite target in no time

Comment

• Whats going on guys? I know I haven't been on the board in a very long time. Schoolwork, and spending time with my girlfriend and friends, and trying to make a little money all took more and more of my time, so I really haven't been able to get on. But hey, I'm extremely happy about our recent signing of Alge Crumpler. Low risk, high reward type deal, who makes sense in this offense. Supposedly he favored Tennessee because Young reminds him of Vick and Crumpler was his go to target when he scrambled out of the pocket. Reminds me of the KVB signing, just low risk with the potential to be much better. If he performs well this season, who knows. Probably restructure his deal to keep him for longer. This now takes TE off the draft board needs. Still think WR and OG is a need, with MLB being a need as well. I really had hoped we had gone after Johnathan Vilma, as it would have cost us probably a mid round pick, but oh well. DT might also be a need, but any chance that Glenn Dorsey falls to us LOL?

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                      Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Glad to see ya back, NYtitan!

There's a rumor on TitansOnline that D.J. Hackett not only visited Baptist Sports Park about 2-3 weeks ago, before FA began, but that he has also been in town for about 2 weeks. Rumor has it that we timed him at sub-4.35 40; the OP stated 4.31 40. He also said that Hackett benched 300 lbs., but that sounds too incredible to be true. Anyway, he's considered a lock, and that was before Bryant Johnson apparently signed with the Bills (Sorry Stephon!).

Anyway, just a fun rumor! :)

Oh, and as for Odom fenikz, the guy is a monster athletically. He could play 3-4 DE, as he's around 6'5, 280. If Chris Long is considered to be able to play 3-4 DE, then Odom certainly can. As for OLB, he could, but I don't think that it'd be to his strength. I'd say he'd play DE, as there's more OLB prospects in the Draft than DE prospects.

I hope we re-sign him though! :(

As for Eugene Wilson, the dude would be great depth. He meets with the Bucs first, so I'd assume they're the favorites for him after missing out on Asante Samuel. Anyway, Wilson can play every DB position. I thought Hope was recovering nicely, but you never know. And they may still want Griffin at CB. Plus, you can never have enough depth!
                        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• God I hope we never move Griffin from FS. Id like to see us try and go after Dewayne Robertson for a midround pick.

Comment

• I wouldnt mind DJ hacket and dewayne robertson

Comment

• Robertson should be traded to the Bengals for a 4th and 5th RD pick.

It's funny that Reinfeldt said that the talent in FA sucks, so we'll look towards trades in order to get better players. Yet, trade after trade happens and not one is by the Titans.
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• rein is a douche

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information