No announcement yet.

2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like how Fat Al called him out in this morning's Tennessean. I definitely feel his pain. We can't expect rookies to come in and immediately feel the spots that our departed FA's left open. We need to get some more veterans, and get into some trade options as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert Haynesworth
      "It's like a repeat of last year,'' Haynesworth said Tuesday. "We need more weapons for Vince (Young). Now we need more defensive linemen. We are not doing anything. We are really just making ourselves worse the way I look at it. It doesn't look like we're trying to get better.''
      Rest of the article from the Tennessean.
      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• loving the fact we could be getting hackett, scott, kearse AND JJ

Comment

• Add Chris Carr (CB/KR, Raiders), Justin McCariens (WR, Jets), and Marquise Douglas (DE, 49ers) to the list.

So Haynesworth sayeth, so Reinfeldt will have done. Looking at 8+ visits now...
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Its about damn time Reinfeldt.

Comment

• OH GOD NO NOT MCCAIRENS

I REALLY WANT JJ, jake scott, hackett and kearse, if we get them, rein is my god for a lil bit

Comment

• Are Rod Coleman and Kevin Carter still on the market?

Comment

• Yup, Coleman and Carter are available. I may skeet if we bring in Kearse and Carter. The emergence of the old guard! Though Josh Thomas would be amazing in rotation; he has a great motor. And Rod Coleman is a monster when healthy.
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Id really like to see us hit the FA market a little harder the rest of the way, because no way is 6 draft picks gonna fill all of our needs right now.

Comment

• we are, on wednesday we brought in five guys, including kearse and JJ (who would be amazing in dingers offense

Comment

• We will pick up a DE in FA. Washburn has said that this year's DE class is essentially a Dolly Parton class; better on the top than it is on the bottom. He'll prefer to get an early round DE and a vet via FA than spend two picks at DE.
                        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I very much like the Dolly Parton analogy. I'm definitely going to star using that.

Comment

• i want us to deffffffff go WR in the first

Comment

• or branden albert

Comment

• Im all for WR in the first round as long as the value is there. If not I could live with Manningham or Bennett in the second.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information