Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • i would love brandon flowers, ive been thinking about this recently, would love that guy

    if im being honest id prefer finny in the nickel

    Comment


    • I wouldn't be surprised to see us take Justin King in the third if he was still there.

      Comment


      • id love DRC but not going to happen

        Comment


        • Pacman said in a radio interview again that he wants to go to the Cowboys. I just really hope we can get some kind of draft pick for him, but Im just ready for him to be gone.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
            Pacman said in a radio interview again that he wants to go to the Cowboys. I just really hope we can get some kind of draft pick for him, but Im just ready for him to be gone.
            Lets just make his dream come true, I was on the bring him back bandwagon but its done and finished now. What about for Patrick Crayton? He lacks some polish at times, and loses his concentration but still. Is he worth a straight up trade? Jerry Jones loves the guys who produce, even if they bring tons of baggage with them


            Originally posted by bearsfan_51
            Show me your Wang, if you will.

            Comment


            • Id be ecstatic if Jerry Jones was an idiot and gave us a solid WR for a jerkoff like Pacman, but Id be happy with just a 7th round pick, but it seems more likely that we'll just cut him.

              Comment


              • i want the irrelivant pick lol

                Comment


                • Reports are that we signed OG Jake Scott (COLTS) today to a four-year deal for about $5 million/year.

                  I like this signing alot, as Scott has experience on one of the best OL in the league and will surely plug right into one of the starting OG spots for us. Also, I think this deal makes OG less of a priority in the draft -- probably around round 5 or so now -- because Scott will start in one OG spot and Harris/Loper/Amano will probably start in the other (my $$$ being on Harris).

                  Now sign us a WR, Reinfeldt!!!!!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by MicktheGreat View Post
                    Reports are that we signed OG Jake Scott (COLTS) today to a four-year deal for about $5 million/year.

                    I like this signing alot, as Scott has experience on one of the best OL in the league and will surely plug right into one of the starting OG spots for us. Also, I think this deal makes OG less of a priority in the draft -- probably around round 5 or so now -- because Scott will start in one OG spot and Harris/Loper/Amano will probably start in the other (my $$$ being on Harris).

                    Now sign us a WR, Reinfeldt!!!!!
                    I like it because it weakens a division opponent as well.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
                      I like it because it weakens a division opponent as well.
                      Thats what I was thinking when I read the article. It is a very good signing, given that he stays healthy, and his track record proves that he can. Hurts the Colts, and gives us another starting guard to plug the hold made by Jacob Bell. Now, WR is the biggest need, but is Bryant Johnson really the answer? I think the only way we get a #1 WR is either through trade or through the draft. Trade wise, there aren't many options. Roy Williams is said to be staying, and so is Larry Fitzgerald. Only other WR that comes to mind that has requested a trade is Chad Johnson, who is said to be staying but has done everything to get traded out of there. Personally, the man is a head case and a primadonna but he gets the job done every year. If I talked to Cincy, I wouldn't mind trading a #2, possibly a #1 pick for him. However, like I said, he is stated to be staying. What are evryone elses opinions on him?

                      The draft boasts people such as Manningham, Sweed, Jackson, Hardy, etc...Are any of these guys sure fire #1 WR's? I think perhaps Jackson is the best fit, but its possible that he isn't around at the pick. Before I was ready for Malcolm Kelly being in Titans blue, but it seems like he is locked to go before we pick


                      Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                      Show me your Wang, if you will.

                      Comment


                      • I wouldnt mind trading our first and a pick(s) in next year's draft for Fitzgerald. Id offer a little less for Roy Williams though even though he might be the better fit for us.

                        Comment


                        • we gotta get us a WR i hope we bring in bryant johnson even as a number 2 guy

                          Comment


                          • Just curious as to what you guys think. My dad said he heard either Reinfeldt or Fisher say that last year's draft pick, Antonio Johnson?, the DT, they fully expect him to be at worst the Third DT this season. Wht do you think he, and Jacob Ford's impacts will be this season?

                            Comment


                            • ford is a bit of a physical freak and antoine johnson is a good learner, i dno it would be awesome to see two guys who never played last year take the field in important roles

                              Comment


                              • looking at johnson, he seems to have shown some quickness

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information