No announcement yet.

2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• don't know if it's been mentioned but according to titansonline.com we signed justin mccareins.

Comment

• Wooooooooo we got Mccareins back.

Somewhat of an upgrade.

Wish we never traded him

Comment

• I hope we dont get complacent with our WR's because of this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
          I hope we dont get complacent with our WR's because of this.

How many do we have now?

At least 10 i think.

Comment

• I like the JMac signing, as long as we still go after WR early in the Draft. JMac is familiar with 'Dinger's offense, and at the very least gives us a solid slot WR. He can every play #2 WR if needed, though I don't suggest it to be long term. If he stays healthy, he can be a good receiver. Besides, we can afford the WR core to be upgraded in other places besides the #1 WR spot. Plus, at least we'll know that the WR's who make the roster will make it because they earned it. Gage, R. Williams, McCareins, Jones, P. Williams, Davis, Ealy, and a draft pick(s) will be battling it out for spots and positions.

Also, I'm changing my mind about Reinfeldt. Looking back on all of these low key signing... Crumpler, Kearse, Scott, McCareins... If he keeps it up and brings in just a few more guys who can contribute, as well as having a good Draft, then I think we've had a pretty good offseason.
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• What about Kevin Jones being cut?

Do you TEN could do something with him?

Comment

• Originally posted by islandboy843 View Post
                What about Kevin Jones being cut?

Do you TEN could do something with him?
                KJ certainly is talented, and he'd probably be a nice complement to Lendale's running style, especially catching passes out of the backfield.

However, he's oft-injured (and serious injuries at that...Lisfranc & ACL) and his price-tag would likely be too high for an oft-injured backup RB. Plus, he doesn't add anything in the return game, which could be a useful skill for our backup RB.

I'd rather pass, I think. But that's just my $.02...

Comment

• Originally posted by MicktheGreat View Post
                  KJ certainly is talented, and he'd probably be a nice complement to Lendale's running style, especially catching passes out of the backfield.

However, he's oft-injured (and serious injuries at that...Lisfranc & ACL) and his price-tag would likely be too high for an oft-injured backup RB. Plus, he doesn't add anything in the return game, which could be a useful skill for our backup RB.

I'd rather pass, I think. But that's just my $.02...
                  I agree whole-heartedly.

Comment

• if he coems cheaply i want him

Comment

• I didn't see us targeting a big name RB in FA or the Draft this year, and I don't think Jones is a target for our FO. And to be frank, I don't know much about him. Just that he's a great talent when healthy, but he's hardly ever healthy. I don't think he'd cost that much though, due to his injury history. No matter though. Reinfeldt too frugal for this.
                      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• kevin jones will go to a place where he gets the lions share of carries. he was b**ching a lot when he had to share with bell. plus he cant seem to stay healthy. the guy is talented though in the right offense. for the right price i'd sign him but they gotta manage his expectations else he be a cancer in the locker room.

Comment

• Kevin Jones would get broken in half in our running game. That's why we have LenDale who is twice the girth of Jones! :D
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Im all about drafting a 3rd down/scat back.

Comment

• Chris Johnsonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Please

Comment

• When was the last time we actually had a RB who's only role was a scat back? I mean honestly? I know LenDale gets taken out on 3rd and long, but thats because we need a guy with speed; not a shifty scat-back who can catch and has the speed to make 1st down after a draw.
                                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information