No announcement yet.

Sad Off Season for Titans Fans...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i wish we would have drafted aaron ross the cb if we were just gonna move griffin to cb all along anyways. i dont see the point in drafting a safety to move them to cb when there are very good cb's left on the board. plus ross had some punt return ability.

Comment

I think you are 100% correct. I would have taken Ross, based on need. He is good on returns, too. I'm not sure Ross would replace Packman, but he could do multiple things for your team.

After reading my post again, let me clarify. I don't think Huff was bad at all, just not that much better than Griffin.

By the way, was Lamont Thompson really that bad? I thought safety was supposed to be one of the stronger areas of the team. Griffin may be an upgrade over Thompson, but who knows.

I am just really frustrated with the offseason of the Titans in general. I'm not trying to bring anybody down. I admittedly do not watch as much Titan games as you guys, so maybe your needs were addressed. Please, give me your imput.
      I published my first book. Available in ebook or paperback! Check it out!!!

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540

Comment

Griffin won't stay at CB. I think they're just training up his coverage skills as it is his biggest weakness. Herndon, Harper, Hill and Finnegan should be in the top 4 for CB's, I think Griffin will be taking reps at S by training camp gets going.

Lamont is that bad. He is terrible. Easily in contention for the worst starting S in the league. The impression I get from him when he's playing is he hopes somebody else will make the tackle, make the coverage, make the play. He shouldn't be out there.

Comment

Originally posted by HEISMANHERSCHEL View Post
          By the way, was Lamont Thompson really that bad? I thought safety was supposed to be one of the stronger areas of the team. Griffin may be an upgrade over Thompson, but who knows.

Here's your answer:

Jamal (Wisconsin): Titans fans were excited about the Griffin pick when they thought Lamont Thompson would be gone... now that Griffin is working at corner, I need to know: How bad exactly is Thompson?

KC Joyner: Thompson is really, really bad. He ranked next to last in YPA and 30th in success percentage.
          My only question is who the hell was worse?!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
            Here's your answer:

My only question is who the hell was worse?!!
            Probably Mike Adams.

Comment

Technically Michael Griffin is only a nickelback.

Michael "Franchise" Young QB Akron Zepplins #10
              164/281, 58.4% 1956 yards, 10 TD/8 INT
              50 rushes, 321 yards, 4 TD, 6.4 YPC
              Record: 7-3

Comment

Griffin should just play S because Thompson gots to go.

Comment

Originally posted by islandboy843 View Post
                  Griffin should just play S because Thompson gots to go.
                  youre preaching to the choir my friend

Comment

I think Finnegan and Herndon will be good enough.

I still think we should have traded for Samuel and keep Henry.

Comment

griffin has to play safety, if he doesnt and we use him at corner after signing herndon harper and also having finnegen and hill then i will throw up in LT's hair

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information