Gave the game away

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
    Favre gift wrapped this game to yall and we still won. Favre held onto it for too long and threw it when the reciever was way downfield

haha and to say we didnt gift wrap it for you either with the fumbles.. goes both ways.. no one really capitalized all that well.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Yall are funny as hell. Yeah you guys had some bad drops, I'll give ya that. But to say the redskins gave the game away is stupid and you didnt watch the same game everyone else did. First admit that Favre under threw three to four TDs, Sean Taylor, a great saftey made some great plays but you know Favre just under threw them because they seemed like gimmes. Plus count the TD to James Jones that got called back for a phantom hold and then the missed FG. Next a first and goal from the nine with little time remaining and a three point lead, and not scoring? Not to mention that the pass to Bubba was a force out that wasnt called. The last drive you say there was bad clock management? Quit getting 10 second runoffs and block someone. After all that you still wanna say you gave the game away? Next week you should actually watch the game. The skins are lucky to have lost by just 3 and should have been much much more.

Comment

Drops and Santana Moss cost this team the game.

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
        Our coaching staff sucks balls, they are so old they can't make quick decisions.
        Gibbs is a liability for the Redskins more than anything, the old man is out of place in the modern game. It's such a good thing that Bill Cowher is coming next year.
        Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by usmc0106 View Post
          Yall are funny as hell. Yeah you guys had some bad drops, I'll give ya that. But to say the redskins gave the game away is stupid and you didnt watch the same game everyone else did. First admit that Favre under threw three to four TDs, Sean Taylor, a great saftey made some great plays but you know Favre just under threw them because they seemed like gimmes. Plus count the TD to James Jones that got called back for a phantom hold and then the missed FG. Next a first and goal from the nine with little time remaining and a three point lead, and not scoring? Not to mention that the pass to Bubba was a force out that wasnt called. The last drive you say there was bad clock management? Quit getting 10 second runoffs and block someone. After all that you still wanna say you gave the game away? Next week you should actually watch the game. The skins are lucky to have lost by just 3 and should have been much much more.

packers fan dont watch the same game cause i know favre is god to you, he throws the most ridiculous passes hopin someone will come down with them but u didnt get moss, maybe bret missed that.... and to make it even worse u got the best at worst 2nd best safety in the league runnin around so dont try to say he underthrew them cause they seemed like gimmes, credit sean taylor for being able to cover all that ground

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
          12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

Are you stupid or just cant read????? I m pretty sure that I said Sean Taylor is a great saftey, better than any defensive player that we have. I d give up pretty much anybody we have for him. Maybe go back and read my post, if you can read. Sean Taylor can cover a lot of ground but unless your ******** and know nothing about football, its easy to see that at the time Favre threw the ball it did look like pitch and catch, and credit Taylor for getting there but the recievers were waiting on the ball. By the way learn to type.

Comment

Originally posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
              packers fan dont watch the same game cause i know favre is god to you, he throws the most ridiculous passes hopin someone will come down with them but u didnt get moss, maybe bret missed that.... and to make it even worse u got the best at worst 2nd best safety in the league runnin around so dont try to say he underthrew them cause they seemed like gimmes, credit sean taylor for being able to cover all that ground
              I feel like revisitng this after reading that post...
              It wasnt that Favre's arm wasnt up to the job it wass that he waited to long to throw them. Had he thrown some of those balls a second earlier they couldve been long completions. not saying Taylor is bad, having 2 picks and 3 deflected/dropped passes is great, but not all of those 5 were him making a great play.
              But other than that, favre shouldve had that TD to jones count or the TD to bubba, he was clearly pushed out.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information