No announcement yet.

Sean Taylor Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sean Taylor was an elite safety. This is tragic. Just a shame when you step back and look at all the evil in the world. Prayers go out to all affected by this hideous crime.

Sig by BoneKrusher
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
      Since idiots have ruined the Sean Taylor thread in the NFL forum, I will post this here, for those of us who can appreciate the man and mourn in our own respective ways. This is an interview with Ryan Clark who we all know was Sean's dude, I was sad when we let him go, I took out excerpts of the best parts, if you want to read the whole thing go here:http://blog.washingtonpost.com/redsk...l?hpid=topnews
      Good interview. I believe Sean is in a better place according to what I here from Clark. That is sad to think he has a one year old daughter that won't have a dad.

Sig by BoneKrusher
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

I've been a Skins fan for 35+ years and this is by far my worst day ever. I can't imagine the Skins without Taylor and I can barely type through the tears. If he had stayed healthy he would have been HOF material, maybe the best safety ever. thanks for setting up this thread, Ghetto.
        Sean Taylor - You'll always be missed but never forgotten

Comment

Did you get this Idea from Cowboys-forum.com?
          J/K, I don't really care. I could careless about Green Bay at this point. I just keep thinking about him wearing #26.

Comment

wow, i just cant think that this is real... it honestly hasnt truly hit me... i just cant put it together that its actually real.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

I came here to pay my respects. I will now forever be a Washington Redskins fan. They will always be my second team now. Only second to the Dolphins, which are hometown team. What a tragedy. I still cannot stop my tears. It will take a long time to recover from this. For now though, all we can do is pray he is up there watching over us now as our Angel above.

Rest in Peace Sean. You will be missed dearly.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

i just cant take this, i need to stop watching/reading things about him... its too much, i just cant believe it happened.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Has anyone heard from Moss or Rocky?

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                  Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by critesy View Post
                    i just cant take this, i need to stop watching/reading things about him... its too much, i just cant believe it happened.
                    I feel the same way. It is all just too surreal to me. I don't have any idea how to move on from something like this.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

From a Cowboys' fan, condolences. What a tragedy. I only hope they get the clowns who did this.

From one classy organization to another:

IRVING, Texas - Cowboys safety Ken Hamlin said it best:

"Sometimes it's not about football. It's about life."

The tragic death of Redskins safety Sean Taylor was a big jolt to many Cowboys players who were stunned and saddened by the news.

Taylor, 24, was shot in the upper leg by an apparent intruder at his Miami home early Monday morning. After being airlifted to a nearby hospital and undergoing surgery for the wound, Taylor died early Tuesday morning.

"The guy had a family, a lot of friends," Hamlin said. "Sure he's a great player, but from everything you hear, he was a great person as well. It's definitely a big loss. I pray for his family and friends at this time."

The Cowboys' defense held a collective moment of silence for Taylor on Tuesday, and NFL commissioner Roger Goodell said the league will honor Taylor at all games this weekend.

"We extend our heartfelt sympathy to Sean's family, friends, teammates, and the Redskins' organization," Goodell said. "This is a terrible tragedy involving the loss of a young man who leaves behind many people struggling to understand it."

Cowboys safety Roy Williams said he plans to have his own tribute to Taylor, who like himself, was a top draft pick. Taylor went fifth overall to the Redskins in 2004 while Williams was the Cowboys' eighth overall pick in 2002.

"It's tragic. I'm wearing a (No.) 21 on the back of my helmet for the rest of the season," Williams said. "He's a great dude. I met him at the Pro Bowl and was impressed with him on the field and off the field. He really will be missed."

Williams said he wasn't close friends with Taylor, but has met him twice in Hawaii at the end of the season.

He said he was looking for Taylor after the Cowboys' recent game with the Redskins, which Taylor missed with a knee injury.

"When we played the Redskins two weeks ago, I was looking for him so I could reach out to him and talk to him," Williams said. "I didn't know he was hurt. It's just things like that it's like I wish I could have said something to him."

Taylor is the second NFL player fatally shot since January. Broncos cornerback Darrent Williams, a Fort Worth native, was shot and killed outside of a Denver nightclub on Jan. 1.

"We're human. It's not like we're invincible to anything," Hamlin said. "Anything can happen to us. So it's just a real scary thing. But it's a sad loss for the NFL and certainly the Redskins."

From dallascowboys.com.

Comment

ghetto is it cool if i use your sig?

Comment

Awesome ST wall here:

http://www.deadlyfiregfx.com/forum/i...0&#entry146446

Comment

That is awesome. Just set it as my wall.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                              ghetto is it cool if i use your sig?
                              Yeah anyone can use it no need for credit, and D that's an amazing wall.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/brea...ry/324186.html

Words from actor Andy Garcia, Sean's girlfriends uncle.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information