2008 Off Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
    albert definitely wouldnt be a backup for very long and theres a good chance that he will get some playing time as a rookie if any of the starting OTs or OGs suffer another injury as it seems someone does every year. also pete kendall, at the age of 34 (will be 35 by opening day), only has 1 more year left on his contract with the Redskins. after this upcoming season i dont expect to resign him (i actually think hell retire) and i would love for a young dominant stud like albert to be his replacement and provide awesome protection for campbell for years to come.

i dont know much about mcrae but ill be sure to look him up. id like to draft a guy that has the abilities to return kicks as well. not sure if mcrae has that background.

i would definetly be down for them to take branden albert but do you guys really think snyder has the balls to do it if someone like sweed or kelly is there? considering we dont get a wr via fa/trade..

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
    12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

Will Demps scheduled to visit Redskins Park per JLC.

Hopefully he can push Reed for the starting spot.

Comment

Originally posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
        i would definetly be down for them to take branden albert but do you guys really think snyder has the balls to do it if someone like sweed or kelly is there? considering we dont get a wr via fa/trade..
        At least one of Malcolm Kelly, James Hardy, and Devin Thomas is bound to be there round two but even if not in the 4th round and on you can still get big wideouts like Adarius Bouman, Keenan Burton, or Marcus Monk.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
          At least one of Malcolm Kelly, James Hardy, and Devin Thomas is bound to be there round two but even if not in the 4th round and on you can still get big wideouts like Adarius Bouman, Keenan Burton, or Marcus Monk.
          once we get ocho we can hold out and draft Heyward Bey next year!! hey one can dream right.

Comment

its being reported that we will get a 3rd round comp pick for the loss of Dockery. This is gonna be big for us!

2011 FA: FS - OJ Atogwe
            2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia

Comment

I really badly want to sign Bryant Johnson.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                I really badly want to sign Bryant Johnson.
                i dunno. im not sold on johnson. well lets put it this way. i dont think hes worth a bidding war with the bills. 5 years averaging 500 yards per year and averaging less than 2 tds per year and thats really without losing any time to injury. i agree that i think he could be an asset but the way the FA receivers have been getting paid i dont think hes going to be worth the money hell go for. well see.

Comment

reports tonight have us really after DeAngelo Hall

2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia

Comment

Originally posted by toddmlazarchick View Post
                    reports tonight have us really after DeAngelo Hall
                    where are these said reports from?

Steddy Ambition!

Comment

You sure it is not a W.R. the skins are after?

Like a trade for chad johnson or fitzgerald?

See the money dished out for the often injured javon walker.
                      Those crazy raiders!
                      Bryant Johnson would not cost any draft picks but buffalo will outbid us the way they did with dockery.They have to fill their cap space somehow.

Comment

where are these said reports from?
                        Comcast last night

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
                          i dunno. im not sold on johnson. well lets put it this way. i dont think hes worth a bidding war with the bills. 5 years averaging 500 yards per year and averaging less than 2 tds per year and thats really without losing any time to injury.
                          *see larry fitzgerald and anquan boldin
                          Bring Wesley Woodyard back home Tom.

Comment

Originally posted by FizzyFalcons View Post
                            *see larry fitzgerald and anquan boldin
                            first off you have to wonder why they would draft a Larry Fitzgerald with a proven Boldin and Bryant Johnson on the roster. Fitz was drafted in 04. Johnson and Boldin were drafted together in 03. Boldin put up over 100 catches and over 1300 yards his rookie year and they still felt necessary to add Fitzgerald the next year early in rd 1. Other than that Johnson has had multiple opportunities to step up his role during injuries to Fitz and Boldin but never really made the most of them. This past season he was even passed on the depth chart for much of the year by Jerheme Urban. I'm not saying that I dont think that he could be a good receiver in the right situation but I have my reservations.

Comment

http://www.redskins.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=34780

cartwright resigns, love this move hes one of those guys that is the heart and soul of a team and we definetly need him on special teams

Steddy Ambition!

Comment

http://www.redskins.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=34780

cartwright resigns, love this move hes one of those guys that is the heart and soul of a team and we definetly need him on special teams
                                Good, he is HUGE for us on special teams, one of those guys that is solid as a returner (i never worry when the ball is in his hands) and provides depth at HB.
                                Im glad he decided to stay.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information