Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skins add Schwiegert

http://www.redskins.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=36072

Should add much needed depth at the position, if not push to start alongside Landry.

Unless you want to see missed tackled in the open field resulting in several touchdowns... don't start him.

Comment

Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
      Unless you want to see missed tackled in the open field resulting in several touchdowns... don't start him.
      No, they do want to start him..So they can know how we have been feeling alll these years:D

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

How do skins fans feel about the rumors of putting Schwiegert to FS and Laron back to SS? Personally I think that is just ********. Laron is a true FS and it showed last year when he moved to the posistion. His best ability is his speed and ability to cover the entire field FS would be much better. Also does anyone feel like Zorn has no control over the team?

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
        12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

Originally posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
          How do skins fans feel about the rumors of putting Schwiegert to FS and Laron back to SS? Personally I think that is just ********. Laron is a true FS and it showed last year when he moved to the posistion. His best ability is his speed and ability to cover the entire field FS would be much better. Also does anyone feel like Zorn has no control over the team?
          If LaRon and Stu gives us a better secondary then LaRon and Reed then idc where they play as long as we win.

2011 FA: FS - OJ Atogwe
          2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia

Comment

Putting Stu at SS would be pretty foolish.Landry should be the starter at FS.
            "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
              i agree i think Landry is a better FS then SS but whatever wins games is what i want out there.

2011 FA: FS - OJ Atogwe
              2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
                Double agree. Schweigert for depth at FS and maybe come in some nickel packages to addto/replace Doughty but that's all I want him there for.
                Sean Taylor - You'll always be missed but never forgotten

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information