Redskins sign Albert Haynesworth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 619 View Post
    How the hell are you guys staying under the cap this season??
    We released Springs, Washington, restructured Carter, ARE, Griffin (that I know of)

Originally posted by McBain View Post
    the presser was sublime. hopefully we can shore up the RT spot with the draft and we'll be good to go. sweet.
    With the Dockery signing, it seems like they're depending on trading down from #13. We can pick up a great RT, Britton, with a trade down. But in this economy, supposedly owners don't really wanna trade up to pay all that money to a player that's unproven.

Comment

With the money invested I think we have to trade down even if we have to sacrifice value. Even if it's just for a mid 2nd and mid 3rd or something like that.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
        With the money invested I think we have to trade down even if we have to sacrifice value. Even if it's just for a mid 2nd and mid 3rd or something like that.
        Trade down from #13 to mid 2nd or 3rd? We would be getting raped on that trade. Vinny was interviewed and said that the money to sign our draft picks is already set aside.

2011 FA: FS - OJ Atogwe
        2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia

Comment

i personally love the signing and we got in some peoples mind the most dominant person in the nfl last year.

the contract is nothing to worry about either cause its all backloaded and we'll either cut him or make him reconstructure 4 years down the road like we do with all our high paid people.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Yea Vinny said the 13th pick is "already in the budget" or something to that effect. So I don't really expect a trade down just to save money.

Maybe if someone wants Sanchez or something we can trade down but other than that I don't really see it happening right now.

Comment

All I know is that for the first 13 months of the contract, Haynesworth gets 32 million. That doesn't sound backloaded.

But if Vinny was saying we already have the space to sign our draft picks...thank god.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information