Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutler?

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/sp...-41399007.html

Will be interesting to see the take on this.

"Source says Washington has serious interest in QB"

What does everyone here think?

Originally posted by 2 Live Crew View Post
    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/sp...-41399007.html

Will be interesting to see the take on this.

"Source says Washington has serious interest in QB"

What does everyone here think?
    this has already been denied by Cerrato. I'm not saying that's the end of it but i really think this whole "Cutler to Skins for Campbell etc." is internet BS. We'll see, I guess.
    Sean Taylor - You'll always be missed but never forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian_draft_fan View Post
      this has already been denied by Cerrato. I'm not saying that's the end of it but i really think this whole "Cutler to Skins for Campbell etc." is internet BS. We'll see, I guess.
      Cerrato never actually denied any interest in Cutler. He just said that Jason Campbell is right now our starter next year.

Personally, I'm all for packaging Campbell with picks/players for Cutler. I would love for Colt to get a chance but Cutler would be great for our offense.

Comment

Worth talkng to denver about but if they want 2 first rounders and a player and a Q.B. then forget it-wait until they come to their senses.
        I have heard it is not jason campbell they would want but colt brennan as when mcdaniels was with new england they wanted to draft brennan but we got him first.
        The Skins would have to find somewhere else to ship campbell to.It would be a 3 way trade.
        If brennan is this popular then maybe we should keep our picks(y'know for the Lines)and develop brennan,but then again if campbell is not the answer then Zorn is likely fired.

Comment

Originally posted by treyskins View Post
          Worth talkng to denver about but if they want 2 first rounders and a player and a Q.B. then forget it-wait until they come to their senses.
          I have heard it is not jason campbell they would want but colt brennan as when mcdaniels was with new england they wanted to draft brennan but we got him first.
          The Skins would have to find somewhere else to ship campbell to.It would be a 3 way trade.
          If brennan is this popular then maybe we should keep our picks(y'know for the Lines)and develop brennan,but then again if campbell is not the answer then Zorn is likely fired.

McDaniels but like Brennan but he sure as hell aint trading Cutler and getting just Brennan in return no matter how many picks or whatever else he gets in addition. He may like Colt but as nothing more than a project. If he really loved Colt they would have taken him at least in the 5th round. Broncos sure as hell aint going into the season with Chris Simms as their QB.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

i saw that rumor too about colt but its complete bs. broncos are only going to trade cutler for a qb with starting experience plus maybe one pick. a 3 way trade is possible i guess but no chance colt is involved. guarantee campbell plus picks is all we offer.

Comment

... guarantee nothing happens.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Agree on that one.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

Culter officially on the market now...

Doesn't it seem like a very Snyder thing to do to trade JC and some draft picks for him??

Comment

I would love having Cutler for the next 10 years. Let's do it Vinny. Every year for the next 10 years, the team will be a serious playoff contender. I really can not say that with a straight face with Jason Campbell as the QB.

Redskins: 4 time offseason Champions, '00, '04, '06, '09

Comment

Originally posted by TaylorMade View Post
                      I would love having Cutler for the next 10 years. Let's do it Vinny. Every year for the next 10 years, the team will be a serious playoff contender. I really can not say that with a straight face with Jason Campbell as the QB.
                      Im with you 100%. Although I can say that with a straight face about Colt :)

Comment

If we get Cutler, and with Zorn, they put up like an 8-8 season....

I'm banking on Shanny comin to DC and Zorn getting the axe.

Comment

only way i like this is if we get shanahan.. and how can you not say were in contention with campbell at QB... jay cutler has never been to the playoffs either. im not for this at all.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

lol that would be hilarious if we got shanahan

Comment

Originally posted by critesy View Post
                              and how can you not say were in contention with campbell at QB...
                              because he is not a leader. he is not reliable. he is not a good fit for this system.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information