Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Washington Redskins 2009-10 Discussion (4-12) Offseason Time!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did mike williams dress today ?

edit, if so how does he look

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• Gah... the wheels are falling off now. This is totally NOT what I was hoping for.

Comment

• man jarmon is all over the back field tonight.

Comment

• i want some dorsey running now!

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            Gah... the wheels are falling off now. This is totally NOT what I was hoping for.
            long preseason to go. colt really has had zero time back there. the olines killing him.

Comment

• 11 yard first down pass on first down.

Comment

• colt checks each route ducks it and runs 4 yards.

Comment

• incomplete on 2nd. dropped by the te. not a bad pass.

Comment

• this oline is ridiculous out there. again pressured by 3 ravens. colt evades another sack and throws it away.

Comment

• Sheesh... I really can't wait to see this with my own eyes. Is the OL really that bad? Colt can't seem to get into a rhythm. So much pressure.

Comment

• lets hope no one gets hurt on our starting D, cause our back ups seem to be getting trumped.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• what the hell just happened! should have been interception right through kareem moores hands into the ravens players and he goes 50 yards...

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                            Sheesh... I really can't wait to see this with my own eyes. Is the OL really that bad? Colt can't seem to get into a rhythm. So much pressure.
                            im watching on the local channel here and the announces were just saying how last year colt wouldnt have been able to evade the sack like he just did and how it was impressive that he was able to avoid the pass rush get outside and throw the ball away.

Comment

• colt back on the field for another series. thought we might see daniel. come on oline give him some time!!

Comment

• colt runs for 9 yards but called back for holding.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information