Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Washington Redskins 2009-10 Discussion (4-12) Offseason Time!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tonights a big one for colt vs chase. i heard rumor that todd collins wasnt gonna play at all so that staff could get more looks at colt and chase. i still think that colt has the edge over chase at this point. hes got better size, more experience in the system, better intangibles, and has a much stronger arm than chase.

a few other things ill be paying attention to tonight:

-jim zorns playcalling. it hasnt been very good the first couple games and hes gotta start making better calls out there.

-young receivers in the first team offense. i expect to see campbell and the first team oline for the entire first half. thomas and kelly should see plenty of time and id like to see them each get a couple good catches

-campbells accuracy. hes been pretty disappointing this preseason letting some balls fly and missing open receivers. the more that this is a recurring theme the less confidence he will have.

-someone doing something dynamic in the run game that isnt named portis. rock and betts just dont seem to offer much as backups anymore. id love to see a guy like dorsey break a long one out there.

-protection. the pats dont have great lbers and we dont have a great oline. we need some guys to step it up and give the qbs more time in the pocket.

-MOAR RAKPOOOOOOOO

Comment

• Some guys I am keeping my eyes on tonight: Chris Horton, Chris Wilson, Stephon Heyer, Mike Williams if he plays, MARKO!!!, and finally if Tryon is awful again he needs to be cut asap.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
        Some guys I am keeping my eyes on tonight: Chris Horton, Chris Wilson, Stephon Heyer, Mike Williams if he plays, MARKO!!!, and finally if Tryon is awful again he needs to be cut asap.
        I'm still waiting for Devin Thomas to actually do something that makes me say wow. What's his story anyways? Does he think he's better than he is?

Comment

• I'm not sure what Devin's deal is D unit. I think Kelly as passed him for that 2 WR spot. And it looks like Marko is passing him as well. He's not a bust yet, he has time, but at this point I don't really expect him to ever do much in his Skins career.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2 Live Crew View Post
            I'm not sure what Devin's deal is D unit. I think Kelly as passed him for that 2 WR spot. And it looks like Marko is passing him as well. He's not a bust yet, he has time, but at this point I don't really expect him to ever do much in his Skins career.
            Well, maybe together he and Colt can make some magic tonight! *get your dirty mind out of the gutter* :D

BTW... Ravens, Steelers, Patrtiots... Do you guys have the hardest preseason schedule or what? Jee... maneeez. cricket.

Comment

• Damn, nice overall first half for the Skins. I didn't expect to be tied with the Pats at all.

JC looked very nice, he started to find a groove in this one and showed some nice accuracy on a few intermediate throws. Nice to see him run that one in as well.

Defense looked decent in the first half. Moss hurt us pretty bad a few times, but he does that to everyone so I'm too worried about it. Smoot looked good on D.

Nice to see Kelly and Thomas with a few catches as well.

Comment

• Not good for Colt Brennan with the pick 6...

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

• gahhhhhhh mother fer! colt nice job driving down to the 4 yard line and then pick 6. throw was behind the receiver.

Comment

• ok here we go back inside the 30. lets see a td colt!!

Comment

• penalties are destroying us tonight! weve got 12 already.

Comment

• touchdowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn. what a throw. nicely done colt!

Comment

• ON. THE. MONEY.

That was an elite NFL pass right there. Vintage Colt (@Hawaii). Right in Mitchell's bread basket. Tight spiral. Plenty of arm strength.

Beautiful. The guy is literally stressing me out.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                            I'm still waiting for Devin Thomas to actually do something that makes me say wow. What's his story anyways? Does he think he's better than he is?
                            thomas had 3 very nice catches to move the chains at the end of the half. god what id do for a good offensive line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
                              thomas had 3 very nice catches to move the chains at the end of the half. god what id do for a good offensive line.
                              Like seriously... that OL just sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                                ON. THE. MONEY.

That was an elite NFL pass right there. Vintage Colt (@Hawaii). Right in Mitchell's bread basket. Tight spiral. Plenty of arm strength.

Beautiful. The guy is literally stressing me out.
                                your not alone. im on the edge of my seat every play!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information