Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Washington Redskins 2009-10 Discussion (4-12) Offseason Time!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was a nice TD pass by Brennan to make up for his pick 6.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

• That pass by Colt made a stirring in my trousers.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• i cant get over how impressive orakpo is out there by the way. in the first half he was all over. had 6 tackles. he looks like a vet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
          i cant get over how impressive orakpo is out there by the way. in the first half he was all over. had 6 tackles. he looks like a vet.
          Orakpo has looked great. I questioned the Skins when they put him at SLB but he has proved me wrong. He is going to have a major impact on this defense and he is my pick for DROY.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• GAHHHHH PENALTIES! olines is so terrible.

Comment

• damn colt took one in the knee there. can someone block please.

Comment

• hm. i think colt shoulda thrown that to the rb there. wish i could see the receivers down field to see how they are covered. either way more immediate pressure that flushed him out. this oline makes me cry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
                  hm. i think colt shoulda thrown that to the rb there. wish i could see the receivers down field to see how they are covered.
                  Yeah... I gotta blame Colt though for at least not throwing it away.

I think he just wants this to go to OT... wait.... there is none in preseason. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post

I think he just wants this to go to OT... wait.... there is none in preseason. lol.
                    well hes got a chance here to go 98 yards for the win...

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                      it looked like he was waiting for the rb to get to the first yard marker instead of getting it to him right away and letting him make a play.

Comment

• seriously zorn! 3 straight runs! awful.

Comment

• Gahh I knew pimping Marko before the draft would lead him to the Skins somehow. He is so smooth and can catch the ball. Also I don't get why everyone thinks Malcolm is so great and some are calling Thomas a bust. Thomas looked great returning kickoffs and made a couple catches. Kelly has just been around the ball a lot. Wait till he gets hurt again. I want Marko as my #2!!! BTW Santana Moss remains my favorite Redskin, dude is just a trooper. BTW I love Cooley but why the hell is he always falling down when he's running, lol. I think it's cause his ass is so big and his legs are so tiny.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Barnes with a nice pick.

Man that backup O-line....DREADFUL

Comment

• Studs and Duds from the game.

Studs

1. Fred Smoot - Smoot really impressed me tonight tackling hard and breaking up passes. The dive back towards the sideline that he nearly picked off was a beautiful defensive play. Gaffney put a great move out and Smoot didnt bite.

2. Tryon/Barnes - Both had a good showing especially compared to their earlier performances. Tryon a few times in coverage and Barnes with the interception. Hopefully they can both build on the momentum.

3. Marko Mitchell/Devin Thomas/Moss/Cooley - These guys stood out tonight receiving. Moss early on, Cooley on the deep ball, Thomas to close the first half, and Marko in the second half. Marko really deserves a roster spot.

4. Marcus Mason - He is simply better than Betts or Rock and showed it against first team tonight.

5. Dorsey/Alrdidge - Both guys showed some real quickness and each had some nice long runs in the second half. I like their burst.

6. Orakpo - Continues to impress. Should be a front runner for DROTY.

7. Hunter - Best punter the skins have had in a LONG time.

8. Zorn - Finally some decent playcalling. I liked how he called the game for the most part tonight.

9. Campbell - Wasnt amazing but was better than expected. Made most of the throws and missed on less than he has been.

Duds

1. Malcolm Kelly - A lot of Skins fans are happy with his performance but he really only had one catch and even though there was a flag on the lob to him in the endzone it bounced off his shoulder.

2. Suisham - Please cut this guy. Not that we have anyone to replace him with...

3. O Line - Not as bad in pass protection but still not very good either. Pretty poor in run blocking in the first half with the starters. O Line is easily our biggest weakness this year.

Mixed Feelings

1. Colt Brennan - Drove down inside the Pats 5 on his first drive before throwing a pick 6 with a pass behind the receiver. Turned around drove back down the field and threw a beautiful pass to Marko for a TD. Made several nice throws but needs to work on throwing the ball away vs taking a sack. I hate to make comparisons but he does remind me of a young Favre in his style. Thats not to say he will be anywhere near as good but I cant help but think Favre when I watch Colt play.

2. D Hall - Got beat a few times by Randy Moss, but it was Randy Moss...

3. LaRon Landry - Bit hard on Moss' second touchdown but had some good tackles and an interception. He needs to get more consistent. At times he is amazing but sometimes isnt all there.

Comment

• I thought Hall sucked. Sure Moss owned him but damn the guy can't tackle worth an ish. 110 pound Fred Smoot can tackle but Hall thinks tapping a guys ass will bring him down.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information