Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Washington Redskins 2009-10 Discussion (4-12) Offseason Time!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
    in no way am i saying we start collins. im just saying that watching campbell is making me sick.
    So what's the deal with Brennan? Can he not play all year even if he's healthy?

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      So what's the deal with Brennan? Can he not play all year even if he's healthy?
      He's on IR...can't play this year...

I thought you of all people would be up on your Colt news :)

Oh yea D Unit, I guess I win the bet of if Colt will be starting this year by week 8 lol

Comment

• Originally posted by 2 Live Crew View Post

Oh yea D Unit, I guess I win the bet of if Colt will be starting this year by week 8 lol
        its too bad he was put on IR, its looking like D Unit would have won otherwise...

Comment

• http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...d-sherm-lewis/

hmmmm...signs point to holmgren?

Comment

Sure looks that way. In the meantime I'll take any help we can get.
            Sean Taylor - You'll always be missed but never forgotten

Comment

• feel bad for jason campbell, as he is 99% not going to be a skin annd then from then on be signed to a new team and he will have to learn a new playbook. and from there his career is done. being an auburn fan this kills me. :(

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• I think if Jason gets to a team like the Panthers with a solid O-line, elite run game and big time receiver like Steve Smith he can be a good QB. If he is given time and has the constant threat of a run game he has the arm to make all the throws, his judgment just gets clouded when he's pressured. I think Miami replacing Pennington would also be a good situation, or maybe a possible successor to Favre in Minnesota.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• i doubt miami doesnt give henne/patwhite more of a chance before going after another qb but i agree ive always said that minne and carolina would be decent destinations for campbell.

im actually getting excited about the idea of holmgren being the HC next year. i think some of the pieces are in place. a guy like holmgren who has the experience and is proven can hopefully take control of this offense. its simply too much too soon for zorn and he hasnt been able to handle it, almost understandably. to go from qb coach to hc, ocoord, and playcaller is a tremendous leap. that and with holmgren it means colt should still get his chance next year to compete. i assume todd collins will retire and campbell will be gone. that leaves a rookie/fa and colt.

Comment

If this proves to be true then what does it say about cowher and shanahan?
                    Not interested in working with this front office?

Sherman Lewis is supposed to be good at working with w.r.'s to play w.c.o.
                    Need that as currently thomas/kelly and davis are not involved much.
                    It might be them,or it might be the q.b.

Blache also worked as d.l. coach on holmgren's green bay team.
                    I bet you'll be glad if blache is kept on.

Comment

• Originally posted by treyskins View Post
                      If this proves to be true then what does it say about cowher and shanahan?
                      Not interested in working with this front office?

Sherman Lewis is supposed to be good at working with w.r.'s to play w.c.o.
                      Need that as currently thomas/kelly and davis are not involved much.
                      It might be them,or it might be the q.b.

Blache also worked as d.l. coach on holmgren's green bay team.
                      I bet you'll be glad if blache is kept on
                      meh maybe, is it palmero or whatever his name is our current DL guy. i think we stick with him and let blache move on.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• Originally posted by critesy View Post
                        meh maybe, is it palmero or whatever his name is our current DL guy. i think we stick with him and let blache move on.
                        meh id prefer a new guy. someone like vic fangio, clarence brooks, jims washburn, or mike waufle. the pieces are there for a dominant defense. just need someone to make it work. blache has the rest of the year though to figure it out. zorn may not on offense.

Comment

That totally sucks ass. I knew he was IR. Just didn't really understand the boundries of it, is all.

Too bad for you I didn't bet. That would've made it null in void anyways.

Look how bad Campbell is looking. It's truly pathetic. Pathetic that it was so easy to predict and pathetic that he's pathetic. LMAO.

Too bad Daniels got picked up. I think he might've had a chance to take over here. That would've been a total burn to Colt.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                            That totally sucks ass. I knew he was IR. Just didn't really understand the boundries of it, is all.

Too bad for you I didn't bet. That would've made it null in void anyways.

Look how bad Campbell is looking. It's truly pathetic. Pathetic that it was so easy to predict and pathetic that he's pathetic. LMAO.

Too bad Daniels got picked up. I think he might've had a chance to take over here. That would've been a total burn to Colt.
                            lol...yea you probably would've won that bet if he wasn't hurt. Although he still has time to turn it around but I'm becoming convinced he won't...

I thought Campbell would start making quicker/better reads in his 2nd year under Zorn...wouldn't be the first time I've ever been wrong :D

I'm wondering how long til I hear the calls for Andre Woodson haha
                            Last edited by 2 Live Crew; 10-09-2009, 07:18 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

I'm wondering how long til I hear the calls for Andrew Woodson haha
                              youll be waiting an awful long lonely time before hearing those calls from me....

Comment

• Haha got to love Woodson. He's basically Jason Campbell but even less mobile, longer delivery, and weaker arm.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information