Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Washington Redskins 2009-10 Discussion (4-12) Offseason Time!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spot on post there STRIP...I agree with all of those points. He does need to be benched for some amount of time but I don't think Blache/Zorn have the cahones to do it.

Comment

• i think the late hit on matt ryan this week would be a good excuse to start reed and horton vs denver next week. even though i didnt think it was that bad of a hit its something that coaching can use as additional reasoning for benching landry for a game, more likely a half. enough to get in his head and go from there. im still optimistic on his future here. he hasnt been a complete flop. hes solid in coverage and opposing qbs do not challenge him downfield. hes got to fix his poor angles and wrap up tackling though quickly. for me, dhall and rogers are bigger issues.

Comment

• So much for that idea. Horton out minimally 4-6 weeks. Also, Mike Williams out likely 2-4 weeks with an ankle. Zorn said in his press conference today Levi Jones will start at LT and Heyer back to RT.

Might not be a bad time to start Kareem at FS and Landry at SS. Worth a shot maybe.

redskinsblog: Zorn on LaRon moving to SS: "A definite possibility."

Comment

• Trade Landry to us. His only problem is that the losing has gotten to his head. It's gotten to everyone on your team's head. It's a sad thing to see a proud franchise with proud fans be so down. It's better for the game of football and the NFC East when you guys are competitive.

Believe in Colt. Still makes me sick that he can't play this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            Believe in Colt. Still makes me sick that he can't play this year.
            It shouldnt. I want Colt to get a fresh start, fully healed, after addressing some holes on the o-line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
              It shouldnt. I want Colt to get a fresh start, fully healed, after addressing some holes on the o-line.
              That makes it easier to digest, I guess.

Poor Portis. That sig is classic.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                That makes it easier to digest, I guess.

Poor Portis. That sig is classic.
                Hes got as good a shot as ever to start next year. The options are Mike Vick, Pennington, Culpepper or a drafted rookie. There is no doubt in my mind he will be the most prepared to start week 1 of next season based on that list. Only other option is if we go uncapped and Campbell becomes a RFA. In which case he starts and is boo'd out of starting by week 10.

Comment

• take it for whats its worth:
                  http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/11/13/b...he-most-sacks/

based on that article heyer has given up 6.5 sacks so far this year which is .5 less than the worst in the league. mike williams has given up 2.5 in only 3 games. the good news is that dockery has only given up .5 sacks this year. if dockery is the only player on our line that starts again next year, ill be happy. with the revolving door that our oline has been no one else really matters at this point.

Comment

• Rabach looks like his years here are numbered too. I agree Dock should be the only remaining. Heyer and Williams are serviceable backups, if that.

Comment

• lendy holmes got picked up from the practice squad

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• wow carlos just got burned baaaaad by marshall.

Comment

• ha damn. carlos gets pulled and meangelo gets burntd by marshall deep for another td.

Comment

• Brian Orakpo really is a stud. He will probably destroy both of our OTs. Y'all were fortunate to get him.

Comment

• wooooooooo. win!!!

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• dre with 8 sacks now and rakpo with 7. i love it.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information