Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2010 Redskins Draft Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Fck what anyone else thinks, I want Colt McCoy. His quick release, precision passing, and mobility in the pocket is exactly what we need. It doesn't matter if he doesn't have elite arm strength none of our receivers excluding Moss are deep threats. We have guys who can work the middle regardless of if Zorn and his offense is back. He can move in the pocket and throw on the run, that's what we need. I don't like Snead. He reminds me of Charlie Whitehurst.

    Here's my dream draft for 2010:

    1st: Colt McCoy
    2nd: Ciron Black
    3rd: Sean Lee
    4th: Greg Middleton
    5th: Javier Arenas
    6th: Javarris James
    7th: Rashawn Jackson
    Last edited by SeanTaylorRIP; 09-15-2009, 06:10 PM.

    Sig By:The Dynasty

    2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
      Fck what anyone else thinks, I want Colt McCoy. His quick release, precision passing, and mobility in the pocket is exactly what we need. It doesn't matter if he doesn't have elite arm strength none of our receivers excluding Moss are deep threats. We have guys who can work the middle regardless of if Zorn and his offense is back. He can move in the pocket and throw on the run, that's what we need. I don't like Snead. He reminds me of Charlie Whitehurst.

      Here's my dream draft for 2010:

      1st: Colt McCoy
      2nd: Ciron Black
      3rd: Sean Lee
      4th: Greg Middleton
      5th: Javier Arenas
      6th: Javarris James
      7th: Rashawn Jackson
      That would be a great draft. You should be in position to get McCoy if you want him. ... Leave Ciron Black alone. He wants to be a Cowboy. ;)

      Comment


      • #18
        That is a dream draft,it would be great to pick up Black in round 2.

        However,here comes the nightmare-the skins dont have a third round pick(Jarmon pick)or a sixth rounder(jason taylor).This is the skins we are talking about.

        If we want McCoy then most likely we have to throw in our second rounder as well as our first to move up to get him.

        Comment


        • #19
          McCoy would be nice, as well as Black. I'd do that draft.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by treyskins View Post
            That is a dream draft,it would be great to pick up Black in round 2.

            However,here comes the nightmare-the skins dont have a third round pick(Jarmon pick)or a sixth rounder(jason taylor).This is the skins we are talking about.

            If we want McCoy then most likely we have to throw in our second rounder as well as our first to move up to get him.
            Yup my bad forgot all about Jarmon, well I think he's going to develop into a decent starter down the line. Anyways all I would care about would be getting Colt, Black, and Arenas who would finally give us a dynamite PR and can also be depth at corner. Also I'm not so sure that we don't get Colt where we are. We aren't making the playoffs, and if we win the 6-8 games that I am predicting we should be picking in the 10-17 range. Right now Bradford is definitely #1 and Snead probably #2, and all it takes is one team to think Tebow is God and he could go before Colt. If we can't get Colt someone in the 2nd round I'd love is Dan Lefevour or Tony Pike whichever one's stock rises higher. Personally I'm a huge Pike fan. He has a nice frame, nice zip on his throws, and nice pocket presence. He's like Joe Flacco minus the same arm strength. As for mid round prospects D has mentioned Brown a lot but I want to see him perform against top competition. If he does he could be a day 1 pick. Rusty Smith would also warrant a mid round pick.

            Sig By:The Dynasty

            2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
              Yup my bad forgot all about Jarmon, well I think he's going to develop into a decent starter down the line. Anyways all I would care about would be getting Colt, Black, and Arenas who would finally give us a dynamite PR and can also be depth at corner. Also I'm not so sure that we don't get Colt where we are. We aren't making the playoffs, and if we win the 6-8 games that I am predicting we should be picking in the 10-17 range. Right now Bradford is definitely #1 and Snead probably #2, and all it takes is one team to think Tebow is God and he could go before Colt. If we can't get Colt someone in the 2nd round I'd love is Dan Lefevour or Tony Pike whichever one's stock rises higher. Personally I'm a huge Pike fan. He has a nice frame, nice zip on his throws, and nice pocket presence. He's like Joe Flacco minus the same arm strength. As for mid round prospects D has mentioned Brown a lot but I want to see him perform against top competition. If he does he could be a day 1 pick. Rusty Smith would also warrant a mid round pick.

              pike reminds me of campbell and brown plays auburn (woo woo!) this week. and i think colt would be perfect for our offense.


              RIP, Sean Taylor.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by critesy View Post
                pike reminds me of campbell and brown plays auburn (woo woo!) this week. and i think colt would be perfect for our offense.
                McCoy would be good for THIS offense, but I dunno about Shannahan's...:D

                BoneKrusher

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by HChu View Post
                  McCoy would be good for THIS offense, but I dunno about Shannahan's...:D

                  hahah too true..

                  im still banking on campbell having a breakout year with randel el and cooley having most of the receiving yards. and moss having a down year. i just think everyone is being too negative towards the team, it was the first game of the year and it was against one of the best teams in the league. once we fix some kinks and **** i think we can get on a roll.


                  RIP, Sean Taylor.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                    BIG EAST WEEK 2 OFFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK: West Virginia quarterback Jarrett Brown was named BIG EAST Offensive Player of the Week after he had 407 yards of total offense to key West Virginia’s 35-20 win against East Carolina. He completed 24 of 31 passes for career highs of 334 yards and four touchdowns and added 73 rushing yards on 10 attempts. Brown had a hand in 80 percent of West Virginia’s 509 total yards against the Pirates and became just the fourth Mountaineer player in history to register 400 yards of offense in a game.

                    Just sayin'.... :)
                    anywhere i can see highlights of the game? those are some nasty stats and everything ive read about the game says brown was awesome. JB is quickly rising up my board.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      I go to WV and have been to both games. JB is a great college qb, a man amongst boys literally at this point. He really does have a great arm and can make almost any throw. I respect the hell out of him for never transferring when he easily could have been starting 3 years somewhere else. He has deceptive speed if he really wanted to he could probably run a 4.4 4.5 at worst. We will see how he develops as a pro prospect as the year goes on but right now I couldn't see him going any higher than the 2nd round.


                      Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                      12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

                      Steddy Ambition!
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
                        anywhere i can see highlights of the game? those are some nasty stats and everything ive read about the game says brown was awesome. JB is quickly rising up my board.
                        These are some great highlights from the ECU game last week.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB72s...layer_embedded


                        Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                        12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

                        Steddy Ambition!
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          By the way I'd rather have Noel Devine aka Darren Sproles 2.0 in the 2nd rather than JB I think:)


                          Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                          12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

                          Steddy Ambition!
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
                            These are some great highlights from the ECU game last week.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB72s...layer_embedded
                            Thanks. I agree hes probably a 4th rounder or so at this point and could see his way into the 3rd. Hed really have to have one hell of a year and combine to work into the 2nd but I can definitely see him moving up into the 3rd round. I like so far what I see in him.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Yup, while JB has a lot going for him athletically, he has some critical things that will go against him in the eyes of NFL scouts... 1 year starter, gimicky system, weak to mediocre competition...

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                i dont care what anyone says i want jahvid best on this team.


                                RIP, Sean Taylor.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information