Official 2010 Redskins Draft Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vick2Jackson View Post
    The worst team by a wide margin in the NFCE. And will remain there for a long, long time. Poor souls.
    Thanks for bringing something valuable to the thread.

Comment

• hello friends.. i am thoroughly impressed with this draft. i love the kerrigan, jenkins, hankerson, and robinson picks. annnd i like helu, niles, nield and hurt picks. the gomes thompson royster and white i dont really care about. i love the way we went through with this draft. hopefully we can continue with this success.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Orakpowned View Post
        What's your @? If you follow me (@Unprecedented1) , I'll give you the handles of three Redskins inside sources so you call can see I've made none of this up. :)
        @scrites21

show me who these sources are would love to follow em

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• Originally posted by critesy View Post
          @scrites21

show me who these sources are would love to follow em
          I DM'd them to you.

Comment

• So I'm checking out the Redskins draft and I love what they did, which is depressing because I despise Shanahan. The Skins took several players I was hoping would wind up in KC in Hankerson, Helu, Paul, and Neild. There are no questionable picks until the selection of Gomes in the middle of the Husker run, he played well on the collegiate field but he looks pretty stiff. He'll have to stay near the line. Royster was and should be productive and Robinson has speed to burn, but I don't know much about Hurt or Thompson. White probably lacks the skill and athleticism to play any of the roles in a 34, but he is a worthy flyer late in the draft. Very very nice job by the Redskins.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information