No announcement yet.

Cerrato Resigns!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for all the flame cerrato gets he didnt draft that bad, just not the right positions.

2002: ladell betts rd2
    rock cartwright rd7

2003: derrick dockery rd 3

2004: sean taylor rd 1 (rip)
    chris cooley rd 3

2005: carlos rogers rd1
    jason campbell rd 1

2006: rockey mcintosh rd2
    anothy montgomery rd4
    reed doughty rd6
    kedric golston rd6

2007: laron landry rd1
    hb blades rd6

2008: devin thomas rd2
    fred davis rd2
    malcolm kelly rd 2 (meh)
    chad rhino rd3
    justin tryon rd4
    kareem moore rd6
    colt brennan rd6
    rob jackson rd7
    chris ****** horton rd7 (forgot that he was a rookie last year somehow.. wow.)

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Heres some promising info from Peter Kings interview with Snyder:

I talked to Snyder on Friday and asked if this was finally going to be the time the Redskins were like most teams -- with the owner sitting above the fray as a checks-and-balances guy, entrusting most of the football decisions to a coach or GM or both. When Snyder introduced Allen last week, not much was said about who has authority over the big football decisions.

"Who's going to have final say on the coach -- you or Bruce?'' I asked.
      "He is,'' said Snyder. "He's going to do it. I think he knows what fits here, and I trust him to make the right decision. We're not hiring anyone Bruce doesn't want.''

Allen is very careful with his words. When I relayed this and asked him the same question I asked Snyder. Allen said: "That's a fair assessment.''
      So we'll see, as I said. As for now, I expect the Redskins to hire Mike Shanahan, and for Shanahan to bring in his own coaching staff -- including, as Chris Mortensen reported over the weekend, his son, current Houston offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan, as offensive coordinator. I think Mike Shanahan would be energized by the Redskins and by working with Allen, a man as secretive and with the kind of football pedigree he likes, even if it means he has to use this year's first-round pick to find a quarterback instead of building the offensive line, which the Redskins definitely need to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
        Heres some promising info from Peter Kings interview with Snyder:

I talked to Snyder on Friday and asked if this was finally going to be the time the Redskins were like most teams -- with the owner sitting above the fray as a checks-and-balances guy, entrusting most of the football decisions to a coach or GM or both. When Snyder introduced Allen last week, not much was said about who has authority over the big football decisions.

"Who's going to have final say on the coach -- you or Bruce?'' I asked.
        "He is,'' said Snyder. "He's going to do it. I think he knows what fits here, and I trust him to make the right decision. We're not hiring anyone Bruce doesn't want.''

Allen is very careful with his words. When I relayed this and asked him the same question I asked Snyder. Allen said: "That's a fair assessment.''
        So we'll see, as I said. As for now, I expect the Redskins to hire Mike Shanahan, and for Shanahan to bring in his own coaching staff -- including, as Chris Mortensen reported over the weekend, his son, current Houston offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan, as offensive coordinator. I think Mike Shanahan would be energized by the Redskins and by working with Allen, a man as secretive and with the kind of football pedigree he likes, even if it means he has to use this year's first-round pick to find a quarterback instead of building the offensive line, which the Redskins definitely need to do.
        Maybe the mess and the fans this season finally got to him, let's hope its true.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
        12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information