Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His
    Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
    jokes on me??? not yet "brah". ill apologize when clausen leads our team to double digit wins or any team for that matter. i support shanahans decisions but i still stand firm that i dont think clausen is worth a top 10 pick. ill root for the best if hes drafted but i dont have to like him until then and i wont.

and where are those starting free agent lineman you spoke of?
    The ol thing vrushed mme,we are very cheap thi year and didn't sign clifton or pashos or are attemtping to trade for an lt.

Obviously I thiught the ol would be better by now bu shanahan and allenare taking things slow. Funny...cause if we weren't so cheap our ol would have been better witht hose two prior to a 2nd round ot.

And your wrong about clausen.....joke is on u...this ddude wonnt be. Skins he''ll be. Rams because he's the best qb in the draft. If he's with us we are lucky........clausen a better prospect than matt ryan and sanchez he has more tools than bradford.

So get out of here............you know your wrong its ok.....clausen not top 10 in your view but he'll be picked top 10. Kiper>me?mike limbordi thinks so to

Comment

Originally posted by 2 Live Crew View Post
      Wow, I'm sure everyone here appreciates that. If you're so smart, you could start with spelling and grammar. It's posts like that, that make these boards unbearable at times.
      Lol gtf out brah....I'm more street.sex.money.hstler.football than you are. I'm typinng on a cell phone and its ok......I like geeky heros like you onn here so feel free to argue with me.

Did u know daniel snyder owns johnny rockets? Now u do. Get out brah

Comment

Originally posted by snyder101 View Post
        So get out of here............you know your wrong its ok.....clausen not top 10 in your view but he'll be picked top 10. Kiper>me?mike limbordi thinks so to
        on his twitter page, schefter just quoted former ravens/browns scout daniel jeremiah (movethesticks) saying "i keep reading clausen is going to go top 10 but ive yet to hear any scout/coach/exec tell me that they have him rated that high"

Comment

Daniel Snyder owns Johnny Rockets.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
          12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

Originally posted by snyder101 View Post
            Lol gtf out brah....I'm more street.sex.money.hstler.football than you are. I'm typinng on a cell phone and its ok......I like geeky heros like you onn here so feel free to argue with me.

Did u know daniel snyder owns johnny rockets? Now u do. Get out brah
            LOL...you gotta be kidding me...its a waste of anyone's time on here to argue with you...get a clue "brah".

I did laugh at this post for like 10 minutes though, thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information