No announcement yet.

Redskins hire Haslett

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i LOVE the spanos hire. really excited to have him on the staff.

Comment

Originally posted by treyskins View Post
      Huge games this weekend in the playoffs with the battle between the 3-4 defenses(jets/cowboys/ravens) against the rested 4-3 defenses(colts/vikes/saints).
      If the jets/cowboys and ravens shut down the potent offenses then there is your food for thought on switching the redskin defense.

You dont want to make the playoffs and just be "one and done".
      Seriously, the outcome of these games will help you determine which Defense YOUR team should run? That's pretty ridiculous, if not down right stupid. For every Cowboys or Jets defense, there is a 34 defense like the Browns or Chiefs.

Comment

Hey Paul,

HOW ABOUT DEM COWBOYS!!

The rested 4-3 defenses came out on top,too much energy for the offenses to cope with.
        Favre and Brees were just outstanding.
        Except for the jets,but they were going up against Norv,so they always had a chance.
        Stupid or not, i think you will find the redskins taking on more 3-4 looks this up coming season.

Comment

Originally posted by treyskins View Post
          Hey Paul,

HOW ABOUT DEM COWBOYS!!

The rested 4-3 defenses came out on top,too much energy for the offenses to cope with.
          Favre and Brees were just outstanding.
          Except for the jets,but they were going up against Norv,so they always had a chance.
          Stupid or not, i think you will find the redskins taking on more 3-4 looks this up coming season.
          11-5, NFC East champs, and coming off one there best seasons in some time. Why do you ask? How about you guys?

Comment

To tell you about Haslett (from a Saints perspective) I dont see how he is a D coordinator, just because our D sucked when he was head coach. But I guess it coulda been the D coordinator too? Anyways he is a 4-3 coach with little blitzing and man coverage pretty much. Thats going off memory from 4+ years ago.

Comment

he ran a 4-3 in NO but has experience with 3-4s from other teams. from what weve heard so far it looks like the skins might be going with a hybrid look. well see.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information