No announcement yet.

Skins FA Tracker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Redskins signed former Chiefs tight end Sean Ryan to a one-year contract.

Im assuming that he is replacing Todd Yoder as a blocking TE.

Comment

With Arizona meeting with Foote and Joey Porter, you have to think they will sign one or the other and Foote is a better fit inside for them. Foote also slammed us to the media saying he wants to be on a winning team and he wants to be a Cardinal. What do you guys think about bringing in Porter to fill our OLB hole opposite Orakpo in the 3-4. He is two years removed from a 17 sack season. He would have Haynesworth and now Kemoeatu eating up blockers in front of him. His contract would probably be a 2 year contract and having his replacement drafted later this year or early next year. Playing in the NFCE could be something he thrives off of because of how intense he is for the game. Id like our younger guys and Orakpo learning from him.

2011 FA: FS - OJ Atogwe
      2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia

Comment

JasonLaCanfora

Redskins among the team to inquire about Rams DT Adam Carriker. Coach Jim Haslett was in STL when Rams drafted him. More on NFL.com/NFLN less than a minute ago via web

How bout something like Carter + Carlos Rogers?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
          JasonLaCanfora

Redskins among the team to inquire about Rams DT Adam Carriker. Coach Jim Haslett was in STL when Rams drafted him. More on NFL.com/NFLN less than a minute ago via web

Carter and Rogers is WAY too much for just Carriker. It would need to be Carriker and a pick if we are giving up both of them. I would actually do a straight up Carter for Carriker.

2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia

Comment

Looks like we can add Larry Johnson to this years FA signings list. Decent pick up to help share carries with portis as long as its relatively cheap. He showed flashes last year in Cincy. If we dont fix the line though he wont be running anywhere.

Comment

3 years 3.5 million for LJ. Im actually excited with this signing. Shanahan will keep him in line and he said playing for us is a dream come true.

Comment

Shanny is with RB's like Gruden is with QB's. Don't be surprised to see at least 2 more fairly big name RB's being added to the TC roster.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Well I'm not a fan of LJ signing, rather have Parker. I think it is a poor signing right now, but I hope I'm proved wrong.

But really, the Oline is much more important than anyone we can sign at RB...that's the true test.

Comment

JasonLaCanfora

i don't think we are interested in Carriker... i think we are interested in the what the rams draft choice will be. If they want to get rid of Carriker they probably go Suh. Carriker has been a huge bust why would we want him?

Comment

Cleveland have taken delhomme and wallace over giving the skins a third rounder for jason campbell.

We are going to have a real hard time moving this guy for a pick,might as well keep him for one more year.
                      Then again, without a good o-line how good will he be?
                      If the skins are looking at sims/dockery/rabach/hicks and levi jones that looks less a re-build than duct tape job and pray.
                      Got to be a couple of linemen getting drafted high for us.

Kemo/Ryan and now larry Johnson,all bit-part players,not much of a re-build happening.
                      Yet.
                      Hope the skins are cooking some trades for players and picks that actually come off.

Comment

Joey Porter to visit Thursday and Barry Simms to visit Friday. I'm so stoked about the Porter visit. 26.5 sacks the past two seasons he would be great to team up along with Orakpo as our OLBs.

Comment

a lot of skins fans will bi@# and moan about porter if we signed him (for off the field type stufF) but ill go on record right now that i am 100% for signing porter to a 2-3 year deal. i think he could be a huge upgrade for us and would be a big difference maker as we transition to the 3-4.

Comment

According to matt terl the skins have signed qb rex grossman.

A guy that can help kyle install his offense, a replacement for todd collins.

Comment

ahhh hell. first move i dont really agree with. hopefully we can sign porter to make up for it. i hope rex never sees the field.

Comment

ahhh hell. first move i dont really agree with. hopefully we can sign porter to make up for it. i hope rex never sees the field.
                                Same here. I only like the signing if it means we can move Campbell easier.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information