Skins FA Tracker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
    a lot of skins fans will bi@# and moan about porter if we signed him (for off the field type stufF) but ill go on record right now that i am 100% for signing porter to a 2-3 year deal. i think he could be a huge upgrade for us and would be a big difference maker as we transition to the 3-4.
    I totally agree. We tried the band of merry men routine and it got us nowhere. I could careless about his past. If he comes here and still has the fire and passion for the game Im 110% for it. We need players like him to light a fire under our teams ass.

2011 FA: FS - OJ Atogwe
    2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia

Comment

Originally posted by toddmlazarchick View Post
      I totally agree. We tried the band of merry men routine and it got us nowhere. I could careless about his past. If he comes here and still has the fire and passion for the game Im 110% for it. We need players like him to light a fire under our teams ass.
      Agreed...I'd like him on the team for the intensity he brings.

Comment

sexy rexy <3 and yes, im for porter, come motivate the team in some sense. teach orakpo some moves and etc.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Porter signs with Arizona.

As reported by a FO insider, we made Porter and offer and he immediately called Arizona and asked if they could match or beat the offer and they did.

2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia

Comment

Porter signs with Arizona.

As reported by a FO insider, we made Porter and offer and he immediately called Arizona and asked if they could match or beat the offer and they did.
            Count me as one of the guys who DIDN'T want Porter. Arizona forked over too much for him just like we would have last off-season. Arizona has done some strange things - dumping quality players and bringing in questionable replacements.
            Sean Taylor - You'll always be missed but never forgotten

Comment

zona paid way more than i would have. i liked the idea of porter but not for that cash. glad the new skins FO didnt get into a bidding war.

Comment

Phillip Buchanon to meet with Redskins Monday

Comment

bidwell the punter was signed... </3

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

redskinsblog

#Redskins sign LB Chris Wilson to a contract; terms not disclosed. less than a minute ago via TweetDeck

Rich_Campbell

Was a restricted FA that received a 2nd-round tender. RT @redskinsblog: #Redskins sign LB Chris Wilson to a contract; terms not disclosed. less than a minute ago via TweetDeck

Nice resigning imo. I think Wilson is a guy that could do really well outside in 3-4 looks.

Comment

Phillip Buchanon to meet with Redskins Monday

dude's still fast. vet min = solid
                      Last edited by McBain; 04-02-2010, 09:15 AM.

Comment

All we need to do is sign Mike Rumph again and we could contend for the national championship.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
                          zona paid way more than i would have. i liked the idea of porter but not for that cash. glad the new skins FO didnt get into a bidding war.
                          D30, You should be thanking God we didn't sign that ***hole:
                          http://www.tsn.ca/nfl/story/?id=315724
                          He's just a thug who would be in prison if it weren't for football. He's the Cards problem now.
                          Sean Taylor - You'll always be missed but never forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian_draft_fan View Post
                            D30, You should be thanking God we didn't sign that ***hole:
                            http://www.tsn.ca/nfl/story/?id=315724
                            He's just a thug who would be in prison if it weren't for football. He's the Cards problem now.
                            LOL...funny how things work.

Comment

yea i was just laughing about that. well smirking is more like it. laughing would be mean.

Comment

looks like we signed phil buchanon. its a nice cheap deal like $4m cheaper than smoot. could be a decent nickle/dime option.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information