Washington Redskins 2010-2011 Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washington Redskins 2010-2011 Discussion

It's time for the new season. The first mini-camp is finished and its sounds as if Shanahan was pleased with how things started. One blog piece I read was interesting and confirmed what I previously brought up with Reed Doughty apparently leading the FS competition:

"Although the coaches continue to say that there's no clear-cut strong- and free-safety positions in this defense, it certainly seems that Horton is behind LaRon Landry in the closer-to-the-ball safety position and, as I wrote yesterday, Reed Doughty and Kareem Moore appear to be 1-2 at the farther-away-from-the-ball safety position."

Can't wait to see how things shape up. Anyone getting to one of the public minicamp/OTAs?

Signed Vonnie Holliday...more competition for the D-line...I like all the competition they are bringing in.

Vonnie is only 34, played in all 16 games last year for Denver and had 5 sacks.

Comment

IMO Hort has a lot more range than Kareem.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

i would love to see what kareem has to bring, he seems to have something in him from the limited time i have seen.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

fingers crossed we dont lose santana for 4 games or whatever it could be. thomas and kelly would REALLY have to step it up.

Comment

i dunno.. for some reason i dont feel too worried if we lose him for 4 games or whatever. i think it would help kelly and thomas tremendously to have to start and get reps, you know.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

reed doughty broke his hand in OTA's but contiued to practice with a cast. gotta love the man.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by critesy View Post
                reed doughty broke his hand in OTA's but contiued to practice with a cast. gotta love the man.
                the extreme skins thread on reed is hysterical. my favorite quote is "Reed Doughty uses pepper spray to spice his steaks."

Comment

we should really get this stickied instead of last years... ?

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

im getting so fricken exciting for this season. just have shanahan (plural) an all these off season moves, just crazy. i hope westbrook ends up signing too.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

I cant explain how happy i am that there is no chance now for heyer to start on this team. now we need to work out an extension with jamaal brown. Even though hes likely going to play RT for the Skins, I assume he is going to want LT money since he was a pro bowl LT. I trust Bruce Allen to get it worked out. He has done nothing but impress me so far since he has been here.

Comment

so much smack talk going around, i want to see how this team performs just to shut up people.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

http://www.csnwashington.com/06/21/1...87&feedID=2993

a writer tries to break down our final 53

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

very sad to hear marko got cut by the lions. hopefully someone gives him a chance at a roster spot in preseason.

check out this recent picture of dhall trying to get haynesworth to come to training camp.

Comment

REDSKINS WAIVE WR MARQUES HAGANS

LOUDOUN COUNTY, VA – The Washington Redskins announced today that they have waived wide receiver Marques Hagans.

Hagans signed with the Redskins on April 19, 2010.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information