Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 21ST View Post
    I still dont see the sarcasm
    It's because he has been the most loyal Redskins fan on this forum.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by HChu View Post
      It's because he has been the most loyal Redskins fan on this forum.
      how exactly do you figure that
      RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

this reminds me when brunell was just dooing poopy last year and i said to my brother that im going to stop watching the skins play untill they start jason campbell. then days later he was named the starter....good story :)

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

I think you are forgetting someone
          You held it down too, but remember, during your whole suspension he was here alone. He kept this thing alive. Hell, he damn near talked to himself. I wouldn't ever call him fairweather. Is he a blind homer? No, but that doesn't make him a fairweather fan.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
            You held it down too, but remember, during your whole suspension he was here alone. He kept this thing alive. Hell, he damn near talked to himself. I wouldn't ever call him fairweather. Is he a blind homer? No, but that doesn't make him a fairweather fan.
            whoa... i get no love on this forum. no hugs no kisses... not even passionate hand shake. wtf.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
              well i guess its just me but if you start a thread sayin "Don't Call me a Redskin Fan" then im not going to look at you as one, he has the ravens to fall back on anyway
              RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

well i guess its just me but if you start a thread sayin "Don't Call me a Redskin Fan" then im not going to look at you as one, he has the ravens to fall back on anyway
                im with u dude

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

Originally posted by McBain View Post
                  whoa... i get no love on this forum. no hugs no kisses... not even passionate hand shake. wtf.
                  You get love from me man all skins fans do, i got love for critesy, 703, toon(hes a bears fan but he shows the skins love so he gets love back) McBain, Florida Football and HChu. I think that is all of you guys. We might not all ever been on the same page but we all love the skins and want them to do good and hopefully would never abandon the team.
                  RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Youre like the "older brother" in boy bands. You do all the behind the scenes work, hold the band together and keep everyone in check. But none of the chicks want you. They all want the lead singer aka Ghettosermon of the group.

Comment

You can't be a true fan if from time to time you don't agree with what your team is doing. If you go along with everything you are a homer and while thats ok, a true fan wants whats best for his team and has the courage to stand up and voice is displeasure! Ghetto is a true Redskin fan and thats not something many on this forum can say. Ghetto I sir salute you for your conviction and you do not need to justify that to anyone.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                        You can't be a true fan if from time to time you don't agree with what your team is doing. If you go along with everything you are a homer and while thats ok, a true fan wants whats best for his team and has the courage to stand up and voice is displeasure! Ghetto is a true Redskin fan and thats not something many on this forum can say. Ghetto I sir salute you for your conviction and you do not need to justify that to anyone.
                        And here come the rat bird fans lol
                        RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

I gave u props earlier in the thread man, you Critesy, Toon, SidneyG and Calbears fan are all tight with me.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

wat u change it back 4
                            RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                              I gave u props earlier in the thread man, you Critesy, Toon, SidneyG and Calbears fan are all tight with me.
                              i was just playing... i just really wanted to say passionate handshake. Just think about it.... man that handshake was so hot. I think i'm going to start giving people passionate handshakes in real life... it's going to be awesome.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information