Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Washington Redskins Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hey remember when you guys gave us a third and a fourth for Brandon Lloyd?

    Good times.

    Thanks jkpigskin!

    Comment


    • PRESS RELEASE
      For Immediate Release
      January 16, 2007




      REDSKINS RELEASE LINEBACKER COACH DALE LINDSEY

      Ashburn, VA - The Washington Redskins announce today that linebacker coach Dale Lindsey has been released by the organization.

      Lindsey has been in charge of the linebackers over the past three seasons and has spent a total of five of his 29-year NFL career with the Redskins, including a two-year stint with the team in 1997 and 1998.

      “We appreciate the work and effort Dale has given the organization over the past three seasons, but we have decided to move in a different direction with our linebackers,” said Head Coach Joe Gibbs.

      Comment


      • With how crappy our LB's were someone had to go although it should have been Holdman and Marshall to go, even Marcus was trash this year.

        Sig By:The Dynasty

        2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

        Comment


        • Originally posted by FloridaFootball
          PRESS RELEASE
          For Immediate Release
          January 16, 2007




          REDSKINS RELEASE LINEBACKER COACH DALE LINDSEY

          Ashburn, VA - The Washington Redskins announce today that linebacker coach Dale Lindsey has been released by the organization.

          Lindsey has been in charge of the linebackers over the past three seasons and has spent a total of five of his 29-year NFL career with the Redskins, including a two-year stint with the team in 1997 and 1998.

          “We appreciate the work and effort Dale has given the organization over the past three seasons, but we have decided to move in a different direction with our linebackers,” said Head Coach Joe Gibbs.
          Pray to God Holdman is not back next year. With Lindsey gone this hopefully will happen.
          Sean Taylor - You'll always be missed but never forgotten

          Comment


          • thank god now we just need to get rid of holdman too
            RIP Sean Michael Taylor

            Comment


            • Since most mocks have Adrian Peterson falling past your guys, what are your thoughts about drafting AP and trading Portis for other needs in your franchise?

              Portis would warrent good to great players (plural) and Peterson's injury troubles aren't that severe. If it weren't for the injuries, he's considered a cant miss spect.

              So you would replace your running game and you would use Portis as trade bait to help fill holes where they need fit...

              p.s. I have no clue Portis' contract or what cap penalties this would have.

              Just throwing it on the table.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by j05son
                Since most mocks have Adrian Peterson falling past your guys, what are your thoughts about drafting AP and trading Portis for other needs in your franchise?

                Portis would warrent good to great players (plural) and Peterson's injury troubles aren't that severe. If it weren't for the injuries, he's considered a cant miss spect.

                So you would replace your running game and you would use Portis as trade bait to help fill holes where they need fit...

                p.s. I have no clue Portis' contract or what cap penalties this would have.

                Just throwing it on the table.
                no.
                no.
                no.

                First off we wouldn't do it cause CP is one of my favorite players and Dan knows what I would do to him if we traded him. 2nd CP has a massive contract and is nearly impossible to move. Next although I hate him we have a 1,000 yard backup rusher in Ladell Betts and a nice Rock Cartwright, RB is probably our smallest need. Only offensive pick we would use if they dropped is CJ for sure, and maybe Joe Thomas if they dropped.

                Sig By:The Dynasty

                2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                Comment


                • http://redskins.scout.com/3/capinfo.html

                  the cap hit would be too great..
                  and with the decent backs in the draft, why offer the Skins anything for a running back with injuries ?

                  Comment


                  • even with the Skins getting the below dead money back and with the cap rising 6 or 7 million they are still close to 3 million over the 2007 season cap


                    Chad Morton KR 1.000 Million
                    Tyler Luebke DT 0.001 Million
                    Mike Barrow LB 1.666 Million
                    William Palmer TE 0.002 Million
                    Darnerian McCants WR 0.667 Million
                    Steven Harris WR 0.003 Million
                    Jerome Nichols DT 0.003 Million
                    Jared Newberry LB 0.053 Million
                    Mark Wilson OT 0.039 Million
                    Robert McCune LB 0.083 Million
                    Aki Jones DT 0.001 Million
                    Lennie Friedman OG 0.050 Million
                    Derrick Dockery OG 0.121 Million
                    LaVar Arrington LB 7.762
                    Brandon Noble DT 0.930
                    Walt Harris CB 0.750
                    Tom Tupa P 0.338
                    Matt Bowen S 0.400
                    Cory Raymer C 0.134
                    Patrick Ramsey QB 1.194
                    Total: 15.197 Million in dead cap money for 2006 season

                    Comment


                    • I want Jammal Anderson so bad.

                      Sig By:The Dynasty

                      2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                      Comment


                      • i thought lavar cut that money down so he could be cut and goto a new team ?


                        RIP, Sean Taylor.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Ghettosermon
                          I want Jammal Anderson so bad.
                          and yes, thats who i want if we do not trade down which is doubtful.


                          RIP, Sean Taylor.

                          Comment


                          • Did Barrow ever play a down
                            RIP Sean Michael Taylor

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by 21ST
                              Did Barrow ever play a down
                              Nah, he was always injured. However, he gave us a good MLB with high AWR in Madden... so he wasn't completly worthless. That was the year Pierce had his breakout season.q

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by McBain
                                Originally posted by 21ST
                                Did Barrow ever play a down
                                Nah, he was always injured. However, he gave us a good MLB with high AWR in Madden... so he wasn't completly worthless. That was the year Pierce had his breakout season.q
                                that was some easy money
                                RIP Sean Michael Taylor

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information