• Show
Clear All

• id prolly do it

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
    12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• I think we should stay away from DeAngelo Hall and Chad Johnson. Both can be distractions, one has reportedly gotten in a fight with a position coach verbally and punched his head coach. The other was to childish to suck up sucking last season and had to yell at his coach during a game.

Neither of those types of players were used to build this Joe Gibbs team. I don't think we should start adding them now.

We should really take advantage of the draft this year.

:D

It would be cool though I will admit.

Comment

• Good to see the Redskins bringing in Hackett. He hasn't had the market that I expected, probably due to his injuries. That said, he's a perfect fit for what the Redskins want. A big number 2 WR that knows the offense and allows Randle El to work out of the slot more. This could allow the Redskins to be more aggressive in the draft if they wanted, or to add depth. I mean, this could allow them pursue a Phillip Merling, who likely won't be there when the Redskins pick. Merling has the edge quickness to be effective on the outside and enough bulk to slide inside and pass rush. Or this could let them target a CB and move up. Adding Hackett would open so many doors for them in regards to adding quality talent towards next season.

Comment

• i wouldnt argue with signing hacket, especially since he may come cheaper this late in FA. id prefer a trade for a guy like roy williams or chad johnson but like you said hackett opens a lot of doors for us. its rumored that he has a few other visits set up this week so i dont anticipate he signs anywhere till friday or so.

Comment

• Dirty, I agree with you that we need a bonafide No.1 receiver. Santana is not that guy, at least anymore.

I really hope we can make a move for Boldin, who reportedly wants out of Zona per JLC (and some other sources). He's a big, VERY physical target, who knows the west coast system. Him, Santana and ARE would be a great squad.

Comment

• id give almost anything for boldin. seriously.

Comment

• Boldin is the perfect WCO WR!

2011 FA: FS - OJ Atogwe
                2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia

Comment

• I would love to have Boldin, but I would've much rather drafted Boldin when we had the chance to in the '03 Draft. But of course back then we were Advanced Florida University, and picked Taylor Jacobs. Excuse me while I go sob in a corner.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• if we got boldin that would be f ing awesome hes one of my favorite wr's in the league and would fit perfect

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                    12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• Originally posted by HChu View Post
                      I would love to have Boldin, but I would've much rather drafted Boldin when we had the chance to in the '03 Draft. But of course back then we were Advanced Florida University, and picked Taylor Jacobs. Excuse me while I go sob in a corner.
                      Oh god, please don't bring that up.

I've been trying to block out those 2-3 years.

Comment

• Yesterday I was watching the local news and Bugel was working out with Albert up at UVA for their pro day. This guy is a freak. He's listed at around 310, but he has no linemen gut. He's straight up muscle.

I can already see him pulling for Portis and blowing apart Lbers.

Comment

• Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
                          Yesterday I was watching the local news and Bugel was working out with Albert up at UVA for their pro day. This guy is a freak. He's listed at around 310, but he has no linemen gut. He's straight up muscle.

I can already see him pulling for Portis and blowing apart Lbers.
                          I can see him going much higher than our pick to be honest, but yeah I love Albert.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information