Jamaal Anderson for the SKins?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaal Anderson for the SKins?

Anyone have thoughts about Jamaal going to the skins?

He is a great DE, and IMO he is better than Gains. He is a great pass rusher, and we all know he can run down a QB from behind, something the Skins need.

I know we could take Gains, or Okoye, but I feel Jamaal would be a very good choice for the Skins at 6th overall.

Originally posted by boisefan View Post
    Anyone have thoughts about Jamaal going to the skins?

He is a great DE, and IMO he is better than Gains. He is a great pass rusher, and we all know he can run down a QB from behind, something the Skins need.

I know we could take Gains, or Okoye, but I feel Jamaal would be a very good choice for the Skins at 6th overall.
    If the Skins stay at 6 then Okoye or Anderson would be good picks. I hope they could trade down 5-7 spots and still get a shot at 1 of them.
    Sean Taylor - You'll always be missed but never forgotten

Comment

I hope you guys take him at 6 so the Vikings wont..I dont want him and we will probably draft him.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
        I hope you guys take him at 6 so the Vikings wont..I dont want him and we will probably draft him.
        Who would you want besides him? and why dont you want the Vikings to have him?

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian_draft_fan View Post
          If the Skins stay at 6 then Okoye or Anderson would be good picks. I hope they could trade down 5-7 spots and still get a shot at 1 of them.
          Same, maybe if Miami trades down to get somebody, because then we would pick 9th, and land a few more picks later on.

Comment

As of right now, if Adams is off the board I think I would want Landry.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information