Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I created a fantasy league through Yahoo - Does anyone want to join?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I created a fantasy league through Yahoo - Does anyone want to join?

The League ID is 241746

The password is lynchposluszny

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

when are u doing the draft?? i'm busy until after friday night because of a crammed exam coming up. but i'll see what i can do if u give me the info first

and how many and of what positions are we drafting?

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
    You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

The draft is Saturday, July 28th, at 8:00 PM

It's a 10 team league

We are doing a live draft

my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

How many people are in it?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

There are two people in it

Comment

bump (10 characters)

Comment

nah im alreayd in a couple ones so ill sit this one out

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

nevermind i cant
                Last edited by familyguy555; 07-24-2007, 06:31 PM.

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

bump again.

btw, I hate bumping my own threads, but I only have 3 people in this league

Comment

bump. I need at least two more people
                    Last edited by Bills2083; 07-29-2007, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Im in
                      Baltimore Butchers*

Comment

thanks for joining. We need an even amount of teams to start the season. We currently have 7

Comment

So thats four days to get atleast one other player?

Comment

Yes, 4 more days. Its harder than it sounds, becuase I've posted this on about 5 other message boards, and I can't get anyone

Comment

dang.....imma try and get some1

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information