This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
    D, as you were responding I was telling you NVM that I would just wait until my picks roll around, I didn't get a pm from you saying that you agreed until I had already msg'd you, I didn't think it would be that serious to post right away in big bold lettering before hearing back from me...I would like to think that you would of at least given me a chance to hit you back, is it even on your pick yet?

I'm fine with it and I'll just pick, but you could of waited for a formal confirmation from me, at the time I told you nvm no thanks you hadn't responded back about whether or not you would accept...Again no biggie, it just seems like you were trying to force me into trading by not waiting to hear back from me again.
    Xio, shut up you butting in person you. He's not afraid of me. LOL.

I originally asked him if he wanted to swap picks and then he replied saying, "I'll accept". Then a few picks goes by and says, nevermind. I'm like wa waaaaaat?

Longhorns, I wasn't expecting you to give me two confirmations. Neither do I think it's fair to me for you to agree to the trade offer and then back out after picks are made. Technically, you are on the clock because Scar missed his last pick and still isn't here. I'm sorry if the guy you wanted got selected, and I'm not trying to force you into it, but I think that you should stick up to your word and make this selection.

Comment

• Longhorns... just go with D. Do it do it do it do it do it.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
        Xio, shut up you butting in person you. He's not afraid of me. LOL.

I originally asked him if he wanted to swap picks and then he replied saying, "I'll accept". Then a few picks goes by and says, nevermind. I'm like wa waaaaaat?

Longhorns, I wasn't expecting you to give me two confirmations. Neither do I think it's fair to me for you to agree to the trade offer and then back out after picks are made. Technically, you are on the clock because Scar missed his last pick and still isn't here. I'm sorry if the guy you wanted got selected, and I'm not trying to force you into it, but I think that you should stick up to your word and make this selection.

I'm about to pick right now, and I did confirm, but what I'm saying is before you responded back to me or replied in the thread I told you NVM after a few picks because I checked the order and I wasn't that far away anyway, and I felt I could get my guy later, I just felt you could of at least waited a few minutes to hear back from me, you posted the confirmation minutes after, but now that I'm up let me just take my guy I wanted anyway :D

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Longhorns trades his pick to me for future cash considerations.
          R.I.P. L.E.F.
          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
            Longhorns trades his pick to me for future cash considerations.
            Longhorns, you better check the fine print. Xio usually stipulates some sort of nude exotic dancing requirements from you in order for you to get that cash. That's why we can never agree on any trades.

Comment

• LonghornsLegend selects:

Greg Olsen - TE, Chicago Bears
              Last edited by LonghornsLegend; 07-24-2008, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Longhorns, you better check the fine print. Xio usually stipulates some sort of nude exotic dancing requirements from you in order for you to get that cash. That's why we can never agree on any trades.
                Your mom always accepts those terms. I just don't understand why you don't.

Edit: D, honestly.
                Last edited by Xiomera; 07-24-2008, 10:31 PM.
                R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

My mom always accepts those terms. I just don't understand why you don't.
                  OH SNAP! NO YOU DIDN'T!

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

My mom always accepts those terms. I just don't understand why you don't.
                    You are a sick sick boy.

Comment

• That's the best comeback you have D?

Is editing my post even a comeback at all?
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Come on... play fair. All is fair in love and war. Except for messing with someone's post.

[Yeah... I know]

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

You are a sick sick boy.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

That's the best comeback you have D?

Is editing my post even a comeback at all?
                            I.......... HAVE THE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              There is way too much joker going on in the vicinity of the post above..... D's.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• LMAO.......

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information