Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>> DC NFL War League (Brodie < All)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
    No and maybe.
    I know that the Bucs have traditionally had an elite special teams, cough, but all signs indicate that Jackson will be utilized on special teams and gradually be worked into the offense.


    Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

    Comment


    • OTC:
      Team Wingy::

      Next in line:

      Team NIP ::
      Team Schofield::
      Team HChu ::

      Comment


      • D can you update the 1st page please?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
          D can you update the 1st page please?
          Just wondering out of curiosity, do you follow the discussion that goes on here? Or do you just rely on that? I have updated the 1st page for you, but all the new picks that have been made were on this page alone.

          Comment


          • Am I still in this w/ ADS or is it just him?

            Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

            Super Bowl XLIV Champions
            WHO DAT!

            Comment


            • Sorry, I was at work.

              I pick...



              Brian "Barbwire Tats Are Cool" Urlacher


              Sweet Living

              I remember 9/24/08

              Comment


              • Honestly thought you were gonna miss your pick.

                Linebackers are going to start going like "hot cakes" now. Get'um while their hot!

                Comment


                • Linebackers are a dime a dozen.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                    Linebackers are a dime a dozen.
                    Yep, there are going to be plenty of guys without huge names attached to them that rack up just as many tackles.





                    Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                      Yep, there are going to be plenty of guys without huge names attached to them that rack up just as many tackles.
                      True, but there is real separation between the elite LBs and the rest of them. So whatever strategy you employ, best of luck to you.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                        True, but there is real separation between the elite LBs and the rest of them. So whatever strategy you employ, best of luck to you.
                        It's not really a strategy, its more of I have to wait until I pick again, and even then there are still elite safeties that seperate themselves from other safeties, so wouldn't it make more sense to grab an elite safety before the run starts on them, and get a sleeper LB to rack up tackles...That way I have one elite player, and one middle of the road, makes no sense to fall at the end of every run and get the rest of whats left.





                        Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                        Comment


                        • HChu can you acknowledge that you are here? Team Adsoule has given instruction to use Yahoo's Big Board if they are not here. So once NIP picks, you'll have 2 selections.

                          Comment


                          • Yeah, I'm here.

                            BoneKrusher

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                              It's not really a strategy, its more of I have to wait until I pick again, and even then there are still elite safeties that seperate themselves from other safeties, so wouldn't it make more sense to grab an elite safety before the run starts on them, and get a sleeper LB to rack up tackles...That way I have one elite player, and one middle of the road, makes no sense to fall at the end of every run and get the rest of whats left.
                              That's true. I don't mean for you to divulge your strategy, but yeah, there are still elite safeties. The way this draft has been has mostly been so far, guys are selecting based off position runs... so I don't expect things to change drastically. With 3 top LBs off the board, I'm assuming a few more will follow. I know I had a hard time deciding between Harris, Urlacher and .... *won't mention his name*

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by HChu View Post
                                Yeah, I'm here.
                                Good cause I know NIP was here when he was OTC and I even PM'd him...

                                but he's disappeared. ugh. Hopefully, he's off looking for a picture... but damn, doesn't everyone use the new tab feature in IE or Firefox? No need to log off the forum... Consider that your Daily IT Tip of the Day for you guys who leave the forum looking for pictures. ;)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information