X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
    I took care of all the PMs
    I just sent mass pms too. lol. I guess 2 PMs won't hurt. Thanks.

Comment

• as PF said I'll prerank in case. I'll be on and off all day but I'll try to be here...
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
        I just sent mass pms too. lol. I guess 2 PMs won't hurt. Thanks.
        no problem but I noticed in the PM that you meant to send it to Windy but you sent it to some other dude

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• I am pretty sure I can make the draft at 11:45, I do not believe I have anything planned, the only way I could see me missing it is if I oversleep.

Comment

• I should be there. Like CCB, only way i wont be is if I oversleep.

Comment

• dont worry CCB and commie, even if you oversleep we'll still love you
              We ALL bleed scarlet
              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Brownstown is taking over Moses' spot since Moses is taking a break from NFLDC.

Comment

• Haha, I'm in the same division as ManStar, it'll be fun taking him down.

And I do not envy the person that gets the 20th pick in the draft.

Comment

• D, when is the order established?
                    We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                      D, when is the order established?
                      ESPN does it before the draft. I dunno 15 min before or something...

Comment

• Please keep up to date with the League News on the League Home Page.

I just posted the Keeper Rules.

You can keep 3 players for next season no matter what round you draft them in.

Next year's draft order will go in reverse order of the standings, so the last place team will draft first and the Champion will draft last.

You may only keep a same player 2 years in a row.

Team owners that quit or are not carried over into next season will have all of their players put into the draft pool.

New owners will then have a 3 round draft. Order will be randomized by me.

After the new owners have their 3 players, we will start the regular draft which will be done on the forum.

Comment

• I can make the draft.

Comment

• I see no problem with making the draft.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• I'm doubtful for the draft but I'll prerank and do my best to be there.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• I should be able to wake up in time, but just in case i'll have my stuff pre-ranked

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information