Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>> DC NFL War League (Brodie < All)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
    Team Longhorns selects:

    Jerry Porter



    If he's taken I must of missed a post or something, just surprised he's still available.
    Nope, he's all yours. I think he's there because he's been a career disappointment and a lot of people don't think a change will help. No risk at this point though.

    Comment


    • Per instruction, Team NIP selects, "The Hoodie".

      Comment


      • First Head Coach goes off the board.... Will that start a run?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          Nope, he's all yours. I think he's there because he's been a career disappointment and a lot of people don't think a change will help. No risk at this point though.
          Really though, I'm not super high on the guy, but I think a playoff team and Garrard will do him some good...Either way happy to have a #1 WR as my 5th WR at this point, hopefully the hammy doesn't linger long.





          Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            First Head Coach goes off the board.... Will that start a run?
            It's 5 points a week, not that big of a deal.


            RIP TheManInBlack

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              It's 5 points a week, not that big of a deal.
              Well, I hope Wade Phillips lasts to me. I lost the championship by .5 pts. I'm not going to be stuck with the 20th best Head Coach... that's for sure. Over the season, it adds up.

              Comment


              • Per instruction if not here, Team Adsoule selects WR Amani Toomer. BPA according to league projections.

                Comment


                • Team HChu selects:

                  Lorenzo Booker, RB

                  &

                  Dwight Freeney, DL

                  BoneKrusher

                  Comment


                  • HChu, good to see you online. Please let us know you're here. You can take your time. I don't see NIP on and I've run out of instructions for him.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by HChu View Post
                      Team HChu selects:

                      Lorenzo Booker, RB

                      &

                      Dwight Freeney, DL
                      Beat me to it.

                      Actually, I do have NIP's cell number he left me. Hold on. I'll try buzz him.

                      Comment


                      • Team Adsoule selects DE Elvis Dumervil. LOL.
                        Last edited by diabsoule; 07-29-2008, 09:55 PM.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                          Team Adsoule selects WR Ben Obomanu. LOL.
                          Obo = the next T.O.


                          Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                            Team Adsoule selects WR Ben Obomanu. LOL.
                            I thought it was kinda strange that ESPN had him as the 28th best available WR..

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                              I thought it was kinda strange that ESPN had him as the 28th best available WR..
                              I saw that too, was wondering what the deal was with that, oh well.





                              Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                              Comment


                              • First NIP wanted Kerry Rhodes.. gone... then Adrian Wilson.. gone.. now finally LaRon Landry.

                                RACKIN' UP MY PHONE BILL!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information