Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would happen if I filled my last slot with Raymell Rice??
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
      What would happen if I filled my last slot with Raymell Rice??
      Millions of your "children" would die in a handful of tissue paper.
      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
        D, since I'm putting my own players in, and since you changed the WR rule, is it ok to change my last pick to an undrafted player? Or do I need to wait, just wanted to check with you, but figured it would be cool since he was never drafted.

I have everyone loaded except my last player, so if its fine I'll go ahead and pick him up now.
        You need to fill your team with the players that you drafted and then pick him up once the league is set up.

Welcome to the War League.

Comment

• You know what? I don't think all this adding of players to our teams will work. I need to use the draft tool to draft the players one by one.

Comment

• Got my team set

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Who wants to figure this out? Only WMD and KCJ's teams were drafted ok. The rest of us are screwed. What'd you do WMD?

Comment

• It looks like my team worked, I see my players in the draft results thread, and I also see the players all still listed on my team.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                  It looks like my team worked, I see my players in the draft results thread, and I also see the players all still listed on my team.
                  http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/d...eagueId=268911

I don't see it. Are your players available to add in the Players tab?

Comment

• From the main page::

LM Tools, Enter Offline Draft Results (don't see that anymore), then clicked on my team and there were two boxes.. one had the players and the other had my team.. I'd click the player and click the >> arrow until my team was complete.

Comment

• You might be able to reset the draft. It didn't take me much time to put in my team, I'm sure I could knock every team out in an hour or so (depending on how much the pay is)

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                        http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/d...eagueId=268911

I don't see it. Are your players available to add in the Players tab?
                        Nope, I searched 'Graham', and he was under my team and it gave me the tab to 'drop', the other guys in there were listed as available to add so they have to be on my roster...At least thats how it's working on my tab.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                          You might be able to reset the draft. It didn't take me much time to put in my team, I'm sure I could knock every team out in an hour or so (depending on how much the pay is)
                          I think we may have to do that after all. Can you get it done WMD?

Open up each team in their own tab so that you can see who is on each team. Then crank out each time one by one. Thanks.

Comment

• Alright, I'll see what I can do.. let me know when you reset it.

Comment

• Just set my roster! Team BigDawg is ready for WAR!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                                Alright, I'll see what I can do.. let me know when you reset it.
                                Go ahead and reset it yourself that way you're in full control. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information