This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
    Yes, because Ray Rice's status as a backup and an unproven rookie is much more appealing than a couple of Fantasy studs.
    Ray Rice = Maurice Jones-Drew

Don't give me that unproven rookie talk. AD won't like talk like that from his owner. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
      Alot of talk about Willis from someone who barely squeaked by me last year.....
      Willis has the knees of a 50 year old.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post

Don't give me that unproven rookie talk. AD won't like talk like that from his owner. ;)
        Ummmm Ray won't be returning kicks, thats Yamon Figurs' job

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Ummmm Ray won't be returning kicks, thats Yamon Figurs' job
          How many did he drop last year??? Too many. Ray won't return kicks though, since he'll be the starting RB.

Comment

Aside from their height similarities, where is the comparison?

Are you still enjoying this little game of yours now that people are aware of your attempted cons?
            R.I.P. L.E.F.
            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

How many did he drop last year??? Too many. Ray won't return kicks though, since he'll be the starting RB.
              I thought you were on the Cory Ross - Starting RB bandwaggon?
              R.I.P. L.E.F.
              "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Yeah Yamon looked SOOOO rusty in the first preseason game.......

And Ray hasn't exactly won the back up job from Cory Ross yet, let alone unseating a $42 million dollar back.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

Aside from their height similarities, where is the comparison?

Are you still enjoying this little game of yours now that people are aware of your attempted cons?
                  Attempted cons... LOL. I didn't approach scotty about Ray and I didn't make up the offer of Braylon for Ray. I said Braylon is the only guy on his team that I'm interested in... then later I included Hixon as another guy I'd be interested in. But he didn't want to trade Hixon but said he was thinking about Braylon for Ray straight up... now he doesn't want to and that's all it is.

Comment

I thought you were on the Cory Ross - Starting RB bandwaggon?
                    Nah, I just followed BigDawg's advice to pick him up. Thanks BD ;)

Comment

Yeah Yamon looked SOOOO rusty in the first preseason game.......

And Ray hasn't exactly won the back up job from Cory Ross yet, let alone unseating a $42 million dollar back.
                      Wait... Did you use the word "preseason"? Ok, just checking.

If Willis is healthy (and he won't be), then he's the starting RB... ala Fred Taylor. Rice isn't going to unseat him. He'll just outproduce him. Especially at the goalline.. where Willis has always had a problem.

Oh and Cory Ross? Yeah, that's my boy. :)

Comment

Wait... Did you use the word "preseason"? Ok, just checking.

If Willis is healthy (and he won't be), then he's the starting RB... ala Fred Taylor. Rice isn't going to unseat him. He'll just outproduce him. Especially at the goalline.. where Willis has always had a problem.

Oh and Cory Ross? Yeah, that's my boy. :)
                        Yeah Willis did terrible for me last season........

As for the goalline situation, that was playcalling not Willis.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Chris Johnson is not available, that is all :D

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Cool trade between BD and LL!

Longhorns got his "Cowboy".

Comment

• looking/willing to move Laurence Maroney

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Cool trade between BD and LL!

Longhorns got his "Cowboy".
                                Yep consider me 'sold' on Felix, he's no Chris Johnson but he's aiiite ;) The KR yardage and receptions from those 2 should do me some good.

If Marvin continues to look good I like how my team is looking at this point.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information