This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
    Yep consider me 'sold' on Felix, he's no Chris Johnson but he's aiiite ;) The KR yardage and receptions from those 2 should do me some good.

If Marvin continues to look good I like how my team is looking at this point.
    Well, we know C-Jax is fast, but Felix has yet to show me that he has the ability to kick it into that second gear. He ran a disappointing 40 at the combine and didn't show any flashes of it this past Sunday either... even if he did have some nice runs. As a kick returner, I'm not really sold on him compared to our other options in Austin, Stanback, Newman, Jenkins and Pacman...

Comment

• I don't really think he has that '2nd gear', I never saw it on film, and alot of times he was caught from behind or barely out ran guys, and CJ always looked like he had another speed when he opened up, I expect Felix to break off quite a few big plays but not many 60 yd TD runs but thats a whole nother story...I still think he's the leading candidate for KR's but it would be nice to let him get a few pre-season games to see how he looks.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Earnest Graham > Felix Jones :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
          Earnest Graham > Felix Jones :D
          Perhaps in situation, but not in talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            Perhaps in situation, but not in talent.
            This is WAR, you go with a proven commodity.........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Earnest Graham is far from "proven" although I really like the guy...But in this league if Felix is the Kick returner all year there is little chance Graham outscores him at the end of the year.

If Leon Washington can outscore Jamal Lewis, and Jerious Norwood can outscore Marion Barber, its easy to see where that trend is going.

Comment

Earnest Graham is far from "proven" although I really like the guy...But in this league if Felix is the Kick returner all year there is little chance Graham outscores him at the end of the year.

If Leon Washington can outscore Jamal Lewis, and Jerious Norwood can outscore Marion Barber, its easy to see where that trend is going.
                I still think you're banking on a lot if you think Felix is going to return even half the amount of kicks.

Comment

• Risk I'm willing to take :D

Comment

Risk I'm willing to take :D
                    Nothing wrong with taking risks in my book.

Comment

• Speaking of taking risks... I think I just shot myself in the foot by selecting Terence McGee with my first pick. Seeing as McKelvin will steal kick return opportunities from him.

Will the Landry Division be able to take advantage???

Comment

• I'm still up for trading anyone on my team.. Looked like there was some interest in Kevin Smith. Throw some offers my way, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                          I'm still up for trading anyone on my team.. Looked like there was some interest in Kevin Smith. Throw some offers my way, folks.
                          I've never seen you make a trade in any league I've been in. Since when did you learn how to make up your mind?

Comment

• Well.... I need a starting QB. Who has one to trade to me?

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• PM me with offers. Or catch me on AIM.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• I was thinking about trading with you, but I've never made any trades before, so...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information