Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just traded Reggie Bush. OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Comment

• anyone wanna trade with me? :)

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Yes, I got Reggie Bush! ZOMGGGGGGG

Comment

• I'm in a trading frenzy!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
            I was thinking about trading with you, but I've never made any trades before, so...
            Your jerk of a QB took my QBs starting job.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
              I just traded Reggie Bush. OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
              You basically traded Reggie Bush for Chambers, Steve Smith(Car), Reggie Brown, and Slaton, unless I'm reading wrong...I would of traded Bush too, nice move...Don't know how you negotiated that one.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• What the **** was that?
                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                  What the **** was that?
                  LOL, you really do crack me up. Just picturing you say that made me laugh out loud. I love you man. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                    You basically traded Reggie Bush for Chambers, Steve Smith(Car), Reggie Brown, and Slaton, unless I'm reading wrong...I would of traded Bush too, nice move...Don't know how you negotiated that one.
                    Points. Per. Reception.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
                      Points. Per. Reception.
                      What. The. ****.
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Another thing to be considered would be that my team sucks due to the keepers I had. I got the best player in this deal by a pretty good margin and Devin Thomas has good keeper potential as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
                          Points. Per. Reception.
                          And your point is? Bush still wasn't worth what you gave up, and what you got back was pointless...We only keep 3 players, 100% chance you DO NOT keep Thomas at the end of the year so lets just throw that out the window, Javon Walker is crap and has looked terrible all off-season, he'd be cut if he didn't get that huge contract, Smith is a 3rd WR on an offense that really isn't high octane...I might of traded Steve Smith and another throw in for Bush, but you gave up 3 VERY good WR's and a sleeper RB, for one RB, I don't see the logic in that.

You may of gotten the best player in the deal, but Chambers and Slaton should of been enough, you just gave up Brown and Steve Smith for free, but its all about taking risk so do what you gotta do...Wanna trade? :D

Comment

• Chambers and Slaton for Bush???

How bout I offer you Reggie Brown and Slaton for Chris Johnson? Will you put your money where your mouth is?

If not, shut up about me and Roy's trade.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                              Chambers and Slaton for Bush???

How bout I offer you Reggie Brown and Slaton for Chris Johnson? Will you put your money where your mouth is?

If not, shut up about me and Roy's trade.
                              Holy crap D. It's a free country. He can say what he wants, especially when he makes very valid points. That trade would have been shot down if you had any kind of trade review system in place.
                              R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• If you had Chambers still yes we could talk...And its not like I'm running around screaming "awww thats not fair I quit", I could care less, I've never even liked being in leagues that veto trades or make a big deal out of it, but I'm still allowed to speak my mind on if he got shafted or not because it makes no difference...Hell I was responding to him, but I have to 'shut up' I don't even have any beef with the deal, so relax, lock the damn thread if you don't want people's input.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information