Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There must be a smaller picture of a Fortune Teller somewhere on the Internet...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
      There must be a smaller picture of a Fortune Teller somewhere on the Internet...
      What fun would that be?

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
        Free country my ass. We pay taxes. :D

But seriously, stop being so sensitive. People who talk crap should be able to take it back.

We don't pay them, they're taken from us before we get paid. ;)

Regardless of this trade, D's still going down! Its my mission this year to end him...........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
          We don't pay them, they're taken from us before we get paid. ;)

Regardless of this trade, D's still going down! Its my mission this year to end him...........
          I didn't win the Championship, but I sure did burn by a lot of people along the way. ;)

Comment

• This whole page is scewed from that damn picture.

Quick! Post a lot of random stuf to get us to the next page!
            R.I.P. L.E.F.
            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
              This whole page is scewed from that damn picture.

Quick! Post a lot of random stuf to get us to the next page!
              You guys must have small monitors. You know what they say about guys with small monitors...

Comment

You guys must have small monitors. You know what they say about guys with small monitors...
                ... they have extra large penises to overcompensate for the small monitor?

I actually have a widescreen monitor and it's still too big.
                R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

I didn't win the Championship, but I sure did burn by a lot of people along the way. ;)

You do have a similar effect as herpes in terms of this...... :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                  On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                  Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                    You do have a similar effect as herpes in terms of this...... :D
                    You said you love your herpes!

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                      Your the one getting upset because I'm bringing attention to your trade, I said I don't care about the trade going through, I really don't, but that doesn't mean I don't have the right to tell somebody they got shafted when they did...You wouldn't have a problem if you weren't on the opposite end I'm fairly sure of it...You told me to 'shut up about your trade', so are we not allowed to discuss trades or not? I don't care if somebody rips me apart for making terrible trades, its the nature of the beast, how bout you take some of your own medicine and stop being so sensitive, anybody with a half of a brain can tell he was raped in that deal, I could care less what reasoning he gives, or what you have to say about it, my initial post was 'good deal' when I was responding to you...Sorry if you want a bunch of puppets in your league, I'm just speaking my mind on league activities, which is what I thought the thread was still stickied for.
                      Well then I won't bore you with defending my deal. I like the players I got better. I also have half a brain and do not feel raped in the slightest.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
                        Well then I won't bore you with defending my deal. I like the players I got better. I also have half a brain and do not feel raped in the slightest.
                        So the ass is feeling good then? Good news. :D JK.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Ha I seriously considered throwing something in there about the ass feeling good but it didn't seem to fit. Feels great though.

Comment

• I am NOT looking forward to my QB situation this season. Ugh.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
                              I am NOT looking forward to my QB situation this season. Ugh.
                              I'll trade you Kyle Orton . . . you can thank ERU for sticking you with Leinart.
                              R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                                I'll trade you Kyle Orton . . . you can thank ERU for sticking you with Leinart.
                                and Fred Taylor.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information