Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3,000th POST OF THE WAR LEAGUE thread!!!!!!!!!!!!

This league does kick ass though. Probably the most fun I've ever had in a non-money league before.
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp4516 View Post
      3,000th POST OF THE WAR LEAGUE thread!!!!!!!!!!!!

This league does kick ass though. Probably the most fun I've ever had in a non-money league before.
      haha yea it really is. I screwed myself by not being able to finish the draft and had Vinny Testaverde as my QB last year haha. But this league really is awesome!

I don't care either way on keepers, I'll be fine with whatever
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• I had the 3,000th Post! Amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
          I had the 3,000th Post! Amazing.
          No I did!

In a league-related note, I am 4 stupid points away from being 9-2... Eddie Royal is a bastard
          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Your post is #3001, mine is #3000!

Comment

Your post is #3001, mine is #3000!
              j;hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhkljhlkhgfhgdghsfadfdgsx hjklbnkn

Comment

• Knowing D-Unit, he'll just delete a few posts and claim the 3000th for himself.
                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                  Knowing D-Unit, he'll just delete a few posts and claim the 3000th for himself.
                  Gorsh. Now why would I say that after what WMD posted? :D

Comment

• Still looking to use Ben Roethlisberger in a trade to pick up a WR.

Comment

• Who wants Tom Brady?

Comment

• I'm more interested in the amount of keepers we'll have for next year. It could effect the last week before the trade deadline!

Still 3?

Comment

I'm more interested in the amount of keepers we'll have for next year. It could effect the last week before the trade deadline!

Still 3?
                          I'd consider increasing it to 4 if that's what ya'll want. But I doubt that the group want that.

Comment

• I just say we leave it at 3 even though I could keep 4.

Wouldn't be fair for the teams on the bottom. Parity is cool :)

Comment

• Yea, Id love to be in a position to keep 4 (i have 6 worth keeping), but 3 is more fair.

Comment

• Let's just keep entire rosters, ok?
                                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                                "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information