This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
    I'd consider increasing it to 4 if that's what ya'll want. But I doubt that the group want that.
    I like 3, 2 seems a bit small, and 4 is too large for 20 teams, it would make the draft more interesting for teams that don't have as many keepers, unless you were willing to let some teams keep 4 and don't draft early while some keep 2 and get to draft the first 2 rounds.

Anything more then 3 would be overkill IMHO, some teams can make it happen easily, but if you want parity you have to leave some talent of the draft.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Well, you did have your chance, but chose to go with Derek Anderson and the #1 overall pick of the draft.... so.... tough beans bro. :p
      It was either him or Ryan Grant, but apparently the correct answer was Reggie Bush.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Let's keep 5. I wanna keep Cutler, Gates, AD, Steven Jackson, and Hester.

Sorry, am I gloating?
        R.I.P. L.E.F.
        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by HChu View Post
          It was either him or Ryan Grant, but apparently the correct answer was Reggie Bush.
          You should have asked for my opinion.

Comment

• Right now I'm leaning towards Chris Johnson, Felix Jones, & Marques Colston as my 3 keepers, if anyone has a good QB I'd be interested in making a deal if possible to land one depending on who it is.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
              Let's keep 5. I wanna keep Cutler, Gates, AD, Steven Jackson, and Hester.

Sorry, am I gloating?
              I'm down for 8.. I'd keep Michael Turner, Marshawn Lynch, Dwayne Bowe, Santana Moss, Jason Witten, Kurt Warner, Ben Roethlisberger and Brady Quinn.

Comment

• Looks like there will be a nice draft next year!!!

Comment

Looks like there will be a nice draft next year!!!
                  #1 pick? The Lions Head Coach TBA.
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Alright, I'm still wanting to trade Roethlisberger for a WR.. or Quinn.. or I'd even be open to moving Bowe and one of the QB's for a Top Level rapist WR.. Also somewhat up to the idea of moving Michael Turner in the right deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                      Alright, I'm still wanting to trade Roethlisberger for a WR.. or Quinn.. or I'd even be open to moving Bowe and one of the QB's for a Top Level rapist WR.. Also somewhat up to the idea of moving Michael Turner in the right deal.
                      Will you settle for Rae Carruth?
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                        Will you settle for Rae Carruth?
                        Killer choice Xio

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                          Killer choice Xio
                          LOL wow, ruthless.
                          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• How the **** did my win become a loss?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• D! you gotta fill your flex spot! hurry! I need you to win this game for me!!!!

please? :D
                              We ALL bleed scarlet
                              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• DAMMIT! i might lose this game because I've got Hixon on the bench. holy ******* ****.
                                We ALL bleed scarlet
                                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information